Discussion about th...

Notifications
Clear all

Discussion about the current mess...

Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

So. I am about to say the DREADED words... Kill on Sight.

Now, before the Hate wagon arives, I like this rule. It saves it from becoming just a mess of a server. But it needs DRAMATIC improvements.

My proof? well. In 4 months, there have been about 600 reports for KOS. 600?! Now, does that make you think, this rule isnt effective.

Even I, am stuck on ideas to make this easier, but we can all agree the system is far from effective.

This is aimed to be a discussion on what needs to be done. Any ideas?

Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2017 6:55 pm
Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

UPDATE: Half the topics on the forums are KOS reports. It says alot

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2017 7:57 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Unfortunately, the majority of the Unturned playerbase are immature children who like to break rules. Until the Whitelisted servers are launched (coming the end of this month!) there's not much we can do apart from being stricter about punishing those who KOS.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2017 9:07 pm
Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

I honestly cannot wait until those servers are launched. Maybe, you could make it application based with a form to fill or something.

If things are still bad, perhaps they need to either be a well trusted member, or get proof from another server, that they don't KOS

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/05/2017 5:14 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

That's the plan, that way we can filter out the bad eggs. Glad to hear you're excited for them to arrive 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2017 9:31 pm
Share: