Shop Owner Currency

Notifications
Clear all

Shop Owner Currency

Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Since the merge of bank balance and EXP, If you die you lose a lot of money if you're holding it on you. I feel as if shop owners will potentially make more money than the normal player, so should shop owners be given 1 Vanilla locker to store kredits in. Since when you die now most of your money is basically then used as a penalty.

Or maybe make an actual bank for players to put the kredits in. Since the bank in-game just tells you to /sell kredits to keep it safe

If you have 100,000 kredits and you are RDM'd, that's roughly 25k gone in an instant. (not sure if the death penalty is 25%)

Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2018 8:26 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Good point, I never thought of that. Yes the penalty should be 25%. I like that the 25% loss encourages the storage of physical currency, but perhaps we should give shop owners somewhere to store their profits. I think if we did it'd have to have a certain limit to avoid people stashing all their money in their shops. I'll speak to the rest of staff about it and try get it implemented asap!:)

Thanks for the suggestion!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 3:33 am
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

You should implement a room in the bank where you ShopOwners can store the kredits (MAX 1), maybe you can even hire personnel that will check if the the player actually deposits money or other things like mythical weapons and other stuff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 1:17 pm
Share: