Bring craftable veh...

Notifications
Clear all

Bring craftable vehicles back?

Imagine Wagons
(@imagine-wagons)

The craftable vehicles just got removed because of the new currency system that got added in. They added an amazing variety to the vehicles a player could choose from. I used to be able to make a car that suited my roleplaying needs but now we are limited to what we can drive around in. Maybe bring back in the craftable cars but either make them more expensive or have a complicated crafting recipe. That's just my opinion, but I must say I do love the new xp oriented credit system. It works very smooth. Thanks!

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2018 4:54 am
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

I kinda agree with you mate, nice one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 8:21 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I agree, but unfortunately the recipes were just too easy. We're adding these vehicles back via the economy instead of by crafting. You'll soon be able to spend your Kredits on fancy new vehicles 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 9:48 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

I agree, but unfortunately the recipes were just too easy. We're adding these vehicles back via the economy instead of by crafting. You'll soon be able to spend your Kredits on fancy new vehicles 🙂

Can you remove broken vechiles such as the atf gunship and the apc with -2000000 gas?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2018 2:53 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo
Posted by: Nylex

Can you remove broken vechiles such as the atf gunship and the apc with -2000000 gas?

I can't remove them from the server since they're part of a larger modpack, but I did blacklist the spawners for those vehicles. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2018 5:01 pm
Imagine Wagons
(@imagine-wagons)

Thanks man, you da best 😀

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2018 11:03 pm
Share: