REMOVE THE F*CKING ...

Notifications
Clear all

REMOVE THE F*CKING GHillie kit please...

hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

I'm sorry that I am little bit rude but the ghillie kit really ruins the role play exp!

-First! They are high caliber guns! Which means that they can raid base! Base will never last that long. Nylex u can build a base in a random server and check next day is it raided

-Rangefinders! Rangefinders are one of the materials of a sentry gun. Meaning that they can make tonnes of sentries in a base or in wild life. Sometimes u can run in the forest and got shot by sentries which are hidden in trees!

The main problem of this kit is matamoraz. people raid bases easily with it. making bases hard to survive

>Here are some suggestions if you (nylex) don't want to remove the ghillie kit<

-make this kit a high cooldown! The longer the cool down is. the more the bases will be saved.

-install a server plugin which makes that matamorez cant raid bases.

-decrease the ammo when every time u use this kit. less ammo = need more time to raid a base.

-change the ghillie kit to a new kit with same price.

-change the kit system. Here's my suggestion.

-make a new kit which can generate points. points can redom kits. For example: MVP rank can get 20 points per hour. 5 points can reedom a spec-ops kit. And make the ghillie kit real high cooldown.

-in server store. sell points kit instead of item kits. Price depands on points generation speed.

Hope you (nylex) accept some of my idea and hav a gud day!

Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2017 10:53 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

Just stop complaining and get a few sentries, when they break the wall the sentry will kill you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2017 5:32 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I agree the ghillie kit is OP. It's going to go contraband soon, meaning no-one will be able to purchase it. However there's not much I can do about the people that already have it. Bases are gonna be strengthened, an alternative low caliber kit will be created and I can look around for such a plugin, although I'm not sure that one exists. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2017 9:42 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Us who bought it via kits, will we still have it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2017 8:41 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

yes you'll still have the ghillie kit if you already bought it, no-one else will be able to buy it again, so you will be the lucky few;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2017 1:57 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Will we also get that replacement kit? Also making the Matamorez unable to raid bases is a bad idea since people who got Matamorezes without kits can't use it to its full potential.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2017 2:02 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

No you won't get the replacement one too. you'll have the old one you already bought though. Think of the new kit as a completely separate product on the store and the old one just being removed from the store. Also yeah, i didnt find a plugin to make that a possibility anyway, but the double structure health will help a lot:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2017 2:28 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Oh god i just read it again, and I sound so like the most privileged man on earth

But thats fine with me :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2017 2:32 pm
Share: