Possible Life RP ve...

Notifications
Clear all

Possible Life RP vehicle suggestions and scenarios?

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

So, I was browsing the workshop and came upon a Money truck! I think this will be cool and great for Life RP servers if Nylex does want to make some dedicated for hard rp. So, the money trucks would stop at all the banks, drop off and take money to other banks, but people are able to roadblock the road the truck is driving on, rob and take all the money, or they could chase the truck as it's driving to it's next location and take the money like that. I think this will be an awesome idea and create cool scenarios for Life RP. The mod creator also owns a life RP server, so check it out for ideas for the Life RP server if it's going to be made.  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099440069&searchtext=

I found another great addition. POLICE SHIT! Yes!!! I've used this mod before on my previous Life RP servers and these police items and vehicles are amazing. You can do so much shit with them! The bikes allow head to head car chases and the cars provide cover for infiltraiting areas where there are hostages or making roadblocks with the police barricades!  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=750344137&searchtext=Police

I'm just adding this in, THESE CARS ARE SO DAMN SEXY!  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1130818606&searchtext=

Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2017 4:55 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

All the mods here should blend in just fine with the life rp servers, really like them. However the Chevrolet Camaro mod looks a bit... Eh.. Well it's too bright and wonky, Imo it's out of style of unturned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2017 8:01 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Ehm i dunno if you noticed but:

1st: LifeRP is really REALLY staffrun unless you install 60 different plugins that pretty much replaces staff and everything is automated. There is NO lifeRP server that doesnt run into the same problems as a SurvivalRP, Bootleg ect.

2nd: The aspect of SurvivalRP is way more exciting and doesnt let you go and grind water bottles for the rest of your life like in a LifeRP server.

3rd: Nylex had a "hard rp" server once: Chernarus Whitelist Survival RP. Sadly it got taken down because of reeasons like not enough players on it that can be really trusted with the "hard roleplay" aspect, yet another reason was the mods used and the map loottable beeing out of functionalyity. It just didnt work out.

Maybe the Whitelist will be back, thats what new mods like us are here for. Yet i dont think there will be ever a "Hardcore RP" server due to Unturned´s playerbase age.

Regards, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2017 10:12 am
MrRawr reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Pimpcane

Ehm i dunno if you noticed but:

1st: LifeRP is really REALLY staffrun unless you install 60 different plugins that pretty much replaces staff and everything is automated. There is NO lifeRP server that doesnt run into the same problems as a SurvivalRP, Bootleg ect.

2nd: The aspect of SurvivalRP is way more exciting and doesnt let you go and grind water bottles for the rest of your life like in a LifeRP server.

3rd: Nylex had a "hard rp" server once: Chernarus Whitelist Survival RP. Sadly it got taken down because of reeasons like not enough players on it that can be really trusted with the "hard roleplay" aspect, yet another reason was the mods used and the map loottable beeing out of functionalyity. It just didnt work out.

Maybe the Whitelist will be back, thats what new mods like us are here for. Yet i dont think there will be ever a "Hardcore RP" server due to Unturned´s playerbase age.

Regards, Fisher

Not maybe.

The Whitelist's coming back, boys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2017 3:52 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

I know, I'm saying that Nylex was thinking of doing Life RP. I was just giving him suggestions with vehicles and possible scenarios if he does want to do it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2017 5:33 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

that money truck is pretty cool, used it for a scene on new brunswick, I like the police mod you found too:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2017 5:35 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Thanks man!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2017 9:52 pm
Share: