Complaint On The Im...

Notifications
Clear all

Complaint On The Imperial Safezone On Chernarus.

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

So... I think a few people can agree that Imperial City is causing the most lag on the server as I and many other people get over 200 fps. While some may think it's fine, majority do not want to play on chernarus as people are literally TELEPORTING when they walk, and when I'm playing with kolibob and friends, they can all see me, and I can see them teleporting as they walk. When I'm passenger in a vehicle, it moves frame by frame and it's agony. I'm filing a complaint against the safezone as it's causing most of the lag on chernarus and a lot of people do not want to play on it because of this. I'm just asking for someone to remove the massive ass safezone in the bottom left of the map, and make it gone. I have nothing against the people that built it, it's just the lag. I was playing with 14 frames and 500+ ping, FAR AWAY from the safezone. Please remove it, I beg of you.

Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 6:48 pm
MrRawr reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Yeah, the ping's the main complaint. It's clearly not helping.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 8:16 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

1st off look at the fucking thing, how does it fit the post apocalyptic(if you're gonna day "oh but Rawr will you look at the servers now, they aren't rp. Don't.)

2ndly, yes the lag is horrible I can barely drive vehicles without teleporting, I've been having to play on lowest resolution possible just to get 30fps.

3rd, the safezone is literally a joke. It's a safezone(I didn't even know it was) not a town. Better to have stuff like survivor camps and taverns than straight up towns(dunkertown somewhat included).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 10:21 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

@Rawr, I do agree, it does not look post apocalyptic at all, It doesn't even look as nice as Diamond City from Fallout 4.  In my opinion, a safezone is a bootleg, shabby, safezone that has a few tents, a decent wall, and places to hang out. It would be better to just have a military organization base instead of having a big ass safezone that a group of asshole run and it doesn't fit with the scenario at all.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 10:32 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

@Rawr, I do agree, it does not look post apocalyptic at all, It doesn't even look as nice as Diamond City from Fallout 4.  In my opinion, a safezone is a bootleg, shabby, safezone that has a few tents, a decent wall, and places to hang out. It would be better to just have a military organization base instead of having a big ass safezone that a group of asshole run and it doesn't fit with the scenario at all.

"military organization"

I see what you're saying... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 11:56 pm
MrRawr reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'll wipe the map and from now on we'll have random shops scattered around the map like we said a while ago

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 9:42 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Nylex

I'll wipe the map and from now on we'll have random shops scattered around the map like we said a while ago

Wipe player inventories too, please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 12:33 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

@Nylex, Thank you. You are a life saver. I do agree with koli, make it a fresh start! And please try to prevent the making of those massive safezones.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/09/2017 9:25 pm
Share: