New Mod Suggestion ...

Notifications
Clear all

New Mod Suggestion - All Servers

Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

OK, if you guys browse around in the workshop (like me!) you find lots of cool things.  Recently, a very nice, professional vehicle mod was added that looks amazing.  It is a 90 vehicle military mod.  The vehicles are so in depth, with lights on the side, to the fabric rippling while moving.  also, imagine what convoys would be like with this mod installed! really hope this gets added, at least to Overgrown (cause its huge!) have a nice day!

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=864367572

here's the link to the mod. if it doesn't work, just copy and paste!

-Dragon

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 1:38 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hey, I saw that, it looks very cool! I think I will add that to the servers along with a few other mods 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 3:54 am
Jack A. Nus
(@jack-a-nus)
Trusted Member

Hey Nylex, I was wondering, I recall on Chernarus there was a mod for awhile that added an Engineer's Power Pack" along with some other items. What happened to these? I remember everyone really like the pack, had a cool look to it. If you could, would you be willing to add it back to some servers? Thanks again,

-Jack

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 4:08 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Wow! Sounds awesome nylex!! Hope we get these soon! And find a way to put them into the vehicle feasts... another suggestion, do you think we could get an official currency in all the servers. I run a shop, and it's really hard to balance out prices and stuff, and people get mad because I "overprice" and stuff. Please look into this!

-dragon

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 12:22 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Jack that was part of a huge modpack (the one that included the deathclaws and stuff) And I do plan to add it back, I'll need to do some testing with it first as the developer has added some crazy things to itXD

and dra9on, there are life servers in the works which will have an economy, currency and jobs:D These current servers I wana leave how they are though, I like the idea of apocalyptic survivor rp where players have to trade items for items:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 2:30 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Sound awesome nylex! Really hope hiss get out soon, I'm getting tired of the current no currency and stuff. Still, love you! 

-dragon

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 9:03 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Sound awesome nylex! Really hope hiss get out soon, I'm getting tired of the current no currency and stuff. Still, love you! 

-dragon

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 9:03 pm
Share: