New Big map

Notifications
Clear all

New Big map

spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

I really think you should add a server with a really large map such as the Driftless. It is more fun to roleplay when the map is huge and you know that if you die, it will take a long time to walk back to where you were. This will make you have to make smarter decisions such as weather or not you should try to attack someone right away. I also think it would be a lot fun to explore different modded maps that are large, especially ones like Driftless which is 4 times bigger than Russia. What do you guys think? 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 9:38 pm
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I like the idea of that- good reasoning too! 
I'll see if i can squeeze another server on:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 9:40 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

🙂 Tell me if you decide to do it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 9:50 pm
The Mail Man
(@the-mail-man)
Active Member Customer

Driftless is a nice map but wouldn't the Netherlands also make a good Insane sized map to add. I mean it has safe houses scattered around the map allowing for a more role-play experience. The military zombies on this map are in some instances harder to kill than regular military zombies. More shots needed to kill means more need for player cooperation. There are also some interesting loot spawns in construction and civilian locations as well as an unfinished town made for just role-play.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 9:54 pm
The Mail Man
(@the-mail-man)
Active Member Customer

top notch idea though!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 9:54 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

Yea I don't really know that many modded maps and driftless was like one of the first that popped up when I searched. I think that as long as the map is about the same size, really big, then it should be considered 🙂

Edit* The map looks a bit old tho 🙁

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 10:06 pm
The Mail Man
(@the-mail-man)
Active Member Customer

Most maps that big look weird ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 10:11 pm
The Mail Man
(@the-mail-man)
Active Member Customer

It looks old due to the work in progress that is still in effect. Though the empty town is the perfect place for a safe-zone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 10:14 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Gonna say, both of them look great. Drift less has some insanely messed up zombie and loot spawns though, which are being neglected to fix. Maybe if hey fixed it it would be OK

-dragon 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 10:49 pm
itsPencilVester
(@billabos)
Active Member Customer

Maybe considering there are now vehicle kits, we should try and have a more vehicle-centric server/map to go along with that ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2017 8:52 am
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

What do you mean by vehicle-centric?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2017 6:18 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

So Nylex, are you gonna add a big map? Or still thinking about it?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/02/2017 6:22 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sure! I'd love to add one, gonna have a browse around, maybe do a vote for what map first 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2017 8:38 pm
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

If this is getting added can you dequip the kits on it? so it would be a More vanilla feel it would be realy fun.  and more challenging

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 12:06 pm
Share: