I Can Make a Nylex ...

Notifications
Clear all

I Can Make a Nylex RP Pack / Fix Steve's RP

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

I was messing around in my files and found that I can edit Steve's RP pack among other mods. I can make a Nylex RP Bundle where All the Mods are on there, with updated loot tables, balanced loot tables, and balanced guns, backpacks etc. I am wondering what the community thought and Nylex thinks about this. I made the broken backpacks in The Whitelisted Server work and made them realistic for their size. I can also change armor values where they actually work in some way that way  like the Jugg Armor, you will be Very very hard to kill since you are protected more, as an example.  Put your suggestions, Mod suggestions, whatever ya like. Questions, Comments. Concerns. I Open to what you all think.

Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2017 6:48 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Yes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 10:17 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

I think Nylex is already planning on doing this himself, but keep an eye out for threads on the topic where you might be able to give input.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 12:55 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah I was, Though feel free to give it a go!:) If it's nice and balanced I'll use it.

Might wana ask Steve's permission too:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 10:00 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

It will be your own "Pack". I will use it and balance it. I will also make sure it will the best it can be, but I will need a server or something with another player to test it on, cause at them moment I am unsure how armor is calculated.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2017 1:29 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yes but I doubt you are creating the mods yourself which is why it's polite to get consent from the original creators:P

Making a server from home is very easy and straightforward:) Many tutorials on youtube 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2017 11:08 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

True True. How do you suggest I contact them, it seems rude to PM them and say hey can I borrow this for Nylex Servers or?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2017 4:16 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

You could comment on their workshop submission, and ask for permission to include it in a modpack

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2017 12:14 am
Share: