Change in mods? Yes...

Notifications
Clear all

Change in mods? Yes or No

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Greetings,

As you all may know by now, the loot tables of the servers is through the roof, you can find a hells fury on a shelf in the living room of the golf house. Most of the mods you see around you are part of a mod pack called 'Steve's rp' bundle. It has a lot of stuff which we use. Like the modded guns. It has a lot of stuff we don't use. Like the superhero and starwars stuff. And it has a lot of stuff which can be abused. Like the saw-zall (infinite metal). 

I believer its time for a change in the path. There needs to be new, more efficient mods. Not stuff like laser beam Gatling gun and shit which you can find in a house. The true post apocalyptic rp will be successful only if the loot and gear are very, very scarce in the map. The lower the resources,the more immersive and intersting the game. 

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR VOICE ON THIS! 

Warm regards, Mr.Rawr

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2017 10:37 pm
B001ean and Opti reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I think a change in rules and the enforcing of them would already change a lot.. But I do agree if there were actually people roleplaying, this would make sense..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2017 10:41 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Once a new better modpack is around, we'll start using that. Probably just gonna carry on and put my own up. 

Also Elmomick, a change of rules? What sort of rules would you want implemented? I still stick with my idea of keeping the rules short, sweet and simple so more rules isn't something that appeals to me. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 5:20 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

Yea but honestly it takes a while to load the server cause of the amount of mods

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 11:47 pm
Share: