Can we have a safe ...

Notifications
Clear all

Can we have a safe zone by the water?

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

You know what be cool with we have a boat city just like Rivet city in Fallout 3 

/revision/latest?cb=20140908230910

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2018 12:23 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

The title is very different from what you were suggesting. But I don't think that there would be a boat big enough that can house a whole city. That's a full fledged aircraft carrier. The only ship we have big enough in game, is the coalition carrier, and that ship is not even close to the actual size of a carrier.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 5:06 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

i know we cant make a ciry out of a battle ship but there is a boat in chern and it would be nice if we have a little town there with 3 shops 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 2:13 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

i know we cant make a ciry out of a battle ship but there is a boat in chern and it would be nice if we have a little town there with 3 shops 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 2:14 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

i know we cant make a city out of a battle ship but there is a boat in chern and it would be nice if we have a little town there with 3 shops 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 2:14 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

:3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 6:29 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

The cargo ship in the North East will look like a crowded market due to space inside and out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 7:24 am
Share: