A cool thing

Notifications
Clear all

A cool thing

TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

Everytime I die, I make myself an entire new background story and name. I find it is really fun, and maybe some of you guys will too, if ya try it.

Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2017 4:31 am
Shadow and Nylex reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: TheFabledGreenDiamond

Everytime I die, I make myself an entire new background story and name. I find it is really fun, and maybe some of you guys will too, if ya try it.

As much as I like to make characters, what I do like as well is develop a proper story while playing, and in some cases, by actually dying every time my character gets killed or dies, is a bit of a hassle and not that enjoyable.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 10:39 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

Sounds like fun! I like these smaller bite-sized characters, and not a lot of people will remember everyone they meet, so you don't need a super complicated character.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 5:11 pm
Shadow reacted
Shadow
(@shadow)

Its basically a form of NLR , right? New Life Rule. It means you forget about everything that happened to you before you died. Its a good  feature on different roleplay servers and in different games including unturned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 6:18 pm
Shadow reacted
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

ugh i hate NLR, it stupid, but whenever it comes to dying like how you just mentioned, if i'm by myself or with a couple people, i'll most of the time just brush it off saying like "Oh those fuckers knocked me unconscious, or i got grazed by a bullet (Applies only to sentries) or the likes" but if i got killed in a large altercation i would accept CKing myself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 7:42 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I know! Sometimes I'm in the mood for different characters and thus change my character, regardless of if I died or not. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 9:36 pm
Share: