http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202769832

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHqKHbkD8Uo&feature=youtu.be

HES CLAIMING it isn't him but the voices are identical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXYlHZhMDRc&feature=youtu.be

Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 12:55 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Sigh...

First off all, you WANTED them to steal it. You left it unlocked, standing next to it just waiting for someone to take it away and report them for...stealing a open vehicle? Buddy, if u leave ur vehicle open in the SZ thats YOUR fault. Stop provoking peeps and trying to get them banned, thats not how it works here. Secondly you got killed in a car that was not yours anymore, you pretty much handed it to them on a silver platter, EVEN announcing it on chat ur letting em steal it.

No action will be taken.

Regards, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 11:52 am
Fin Richards reacted
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

No mate. I didn't want to team with them, and i asked them to get out of my vehicle. They refused, and i was just sat there wasting fuel. So after 5-10 minutes of being sat in the apc i just thought screw it I'll let them do what they want and record it. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 11:55 am
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

He/She (sorry don,t know) wasn't implying that you wanted to team. They're saying that leaving an unlocked vehicle out in the open whilst waiting for someone to STEAL it is dumb and them killing you whilst sat in the vehicle that they now own is perfectly justified.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 2:21 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

lol

you clearly aren't understanding.

whatever, retard. gtfo my thread

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 3:17 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

MrstealYoGIrl, please stop creating toxicity in unturned you've barely played on our servers and youve already created more drama than kolibob

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 4:58 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

MrstealYoGIrl, please stop creating toxicity in unturned you've barely played on our servers and youve already created more drama than kolibob

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 4:58 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Fin Richards

Your comment made me laugh tbh :3 haha and yes about MrstealYoGirl I have seen you in the server Chernaurus a few hours ago and u made more than 3 dramas in just 10 minutes I think I should call keemstar for this :3 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 5:11 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Fin mate, fuck off kid. You're mad because i reported you for a KoS

The ONLY reason why i upload KoS is because peopel do it to me and Dino got me a warning for when i was robbing him and i didnt know my mic was off

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 5:16 pm
Share: