KoS Your A Milf KoS

Page 1 / 2
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182394154

As you can see i was loading up gun to fire before i even saw him / shoot him

And He said hands up and kosed me STRAIGHT away

this guy has done this loads hes kosed me 3 times today and im gettign annoyed now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvUMdMDu6f0&feature=youtu.be

Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 9:33 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Can you please show the whole fucking video, like when you randomly drove a tank into me and started taking my stuff?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 9:44 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Also im sorry, your game sound was really loud so u cant hear me initiate but you shot directly infront of me (i was hidden) and you can hear me finish my 5 minute rant telling you to put your hands up right at the end, please show us the whole entire video, before when you were driving around with your tank running randomers over (including me)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 9:46 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

i have a witness, asian blood

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 9:47 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

that was the whole video

i want you banned 

He also refused to give my stuff back, if he had, i wouldn't have cared. but this guy is a real piece of work. hes kosed me so many times today

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 9:49 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

also show the video of you  breaking nlr and attempt KoSing me and mikasa and joonie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 9:49 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

I know im dragging this on now, but in a real life situation, if you are infront of right next to someone and they pull out a minigun and start shooting it next to you, your telling me your going to do nothing?? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 9:52 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

ok im serious dragging this on now but im telling my side, before this 1 min 40 sec clip, me and my friend are seconds behind him chasing him in a quad, he then goes into the safezone

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 9:53 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Haha, you fucked up mate. Why are you even doing such toxic gameplay / trying to rob me LOL

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 10:03 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

that was the whole video

i want you banned 

He also refused to give my stuff back, if he had, i wouldn't have cared. but this guy is a real piece of work. hes kosed me so many times today

wHY ARE YOU LYING? WE WERE JUST TALKING IN GAME, and you straight up admitted that wasnt the full video

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 10:04 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Mate, that is when i started recording. If your telling the truth you wouldn't get mad

This guy doesn't even roleplay... Toxic gameplay from a toxic character

I even offerd him a fair deal to settle it outside of report and he refused 🙁 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 10:07 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

I mean seriously you shot first, plus before the clip you ran away into the safezone as we were not that far combat logging isnt allowed, he has the full clip but he wont show it because he'll get bannned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 10:09 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Lol mate. A) I don't have a full clip you see that the videos paused at the start? I thought, hmmm, I'm going out with a lot of gear. I should probably record it in case some idiot who can't be asked to go get his own stuff KoS me. *Enter you*

I didn't even know you were close by. The video speaks for it safe, I'd appreicate it if you wait for a member of staff to take a look mate before lying some more to try and cover your own arse. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 10:14 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

wasnt allowed that im not allowed to tell my own side

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 10:15 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

Mate, that is when i started recording. If your telling the truth you wouldn't get mad

This guy doesn't even roleplay... Toxic gameplay from a toxic character

I even offerd him a fair deal to settle it outside of report and he refused 🙁 

he said, get me two tanks and i wont ban you, ban me for what! i did nothing wrong!!! show the full video, oh wait if you do they'll see that you combat logged!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 10:17 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: