Notifications
Clear all

WE NEED HELP PLEASE KOS NON STOP SERVER WIDE

Page 2 / 3
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: Mister Petain

If you honestly want to know how it began, we were capturing people in Berlin to be used as forced labor in the quarry. Elmo didn't like this, and attacked our base in an attempt to raid. We raided him back, heard you guys were allied with him, and reacted accordingly. If you're true about it having been reduced to just a 'peace treaty' and you're not allied with them, I'd gladly leave your refugee camp in peace.

Yes I mean me and Elmo talk and stuff but it's really just a peace treaty we  don't help each other in battle we let them handle there problems and we handle ours

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:52 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

If you and your Blue Berets stay out of the conflict, you won't have to worry about any wars. The topic of this article, however, is getting me and my group banned for 'KOSing', despite the original poster of this article even posting that we 'Maybe shouldn't be banned.'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:56 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

So... your gonna leave us alone?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 6:14 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Actually Mister Petain you have a really bad reputation, you are starting to get known for KOS and rule breaking, I think this report should go through.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 11:01 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Funny that you say that, considering you're one of the people who continuously chases me and my group around the map to raid us, because you're part of the 'federation'. My 'bad reputation' is only through RP for being opposed to the federation. I've honestly had no issue interacting with anyone else but you and your posse. And even if what you said wasn't total bullshit, again, that recording of him being shot is not me. I don't know why you think it is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 3:18 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Funny that you say that, considering you're one of the people who continuously chases me and my group around the map to raid us, because you're part of the 'federation'. My 'bad reputation' is only through RP for being opposed to the federation. I've honestly had no issue interacting with anyone else but you and your posse. And even if what you said wasn't total bullshit, again, that recording of him being shot is not me. I don't know why you think it is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 3:18 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Reporting all of those from a 48 second clip??

There's really only evidence for 1 person KOSing there, if that.

Seems to be a heavy discussion around the manipulation of perspectives here too, along with some trusted members disagreeing with you and accusing you of doing so.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 4:21 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

In all honesty, Germany's currently filled with different 'clans' or 'factions' or whatever you'd like to call them, several of whom severely dislike eachother. Every action triggers a reaction, and these usually take form in raids. This thread is nothing but the result of tensions raising too high after we raided the thread poster's main base, and him now trying to get us banned for it. It was a rather good base, and it honestly made me a bit guilty to attack it, but, the same treatment was shown to my group. Considering bases are 'KOS Zones', during raids, it's just tension.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:20 pm
Craz_E_Gaming
(@craz_e_gaming)
Active Member Customer

there is no kos rule correct? so why is it that you break that rule and try to get away with it? may be if you where honest you might just get a warning or something but why try and lie to make it worse? i play unturned for the fun in unturned, all i ask is the rules dont get broken. it would make the expierence once again a fun server becuase right now its like a toxic pvp server.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2017 7:17 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

There's no lying here. Plain and simple, you're proposing we KOSed when all that we did was rob someone, and defend ourselves when you came to stop us. If you have some sort of evidence that shows otherwise, I'd love to see it, but the fact of the matter is that you're trying to bend the rule to paint me as some sort of KOSer now, despite the fact that your group is founded on the principles of helping other groups that are in need. When you help someone in need from their problem, you can expect that problem to retaliate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 11:12 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

why do you guys rely on staff and make drama on the forums? Can't you all solve this ingame, its fairly easy. "OH HE STOLE MY LOOT! IM GONNA CRY ON THE FORUMS NOW AND GET ATTENTION AND WHATEVER I TYPE WILL NOT RESULT IN ME GETTING STUFF BACK, SO YOLO" Seriously, stop.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 9:39 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)

What are you talking about, I don't even play on the public servers. Twat grow a brain out of that pea you have in there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 11:21 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)

What are you talking about, I don't even play on the public servers anymore since whitelisted opened. Twat grow a brain out of that pea you have in there, if that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 11:28 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

timothy farming for posts though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 5:27 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: MrRawr

timothy farming for posts though.

It glitched, for real no joke. I edited it and it posted another one lmao, anyway look who's talking mister Illustrious Member.    XD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2017 1:43 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: