Notifications
Clear all

Daryl KOS

diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

I was at Berlin with my buddy Pedro, we are on a roof shooting at random shit then I got killed by a grizzly. Which is understandable considering I was shooting. So I left it there. I TPed back to Pedro to get my stuff. Then some random guy comes up and kills me with a chainsaw. Pedro kills him. I TP back. Pedro hides on a part of the roof so they cant see him. I go up to. I see them come up and start shooting at us so I shot them but died. Pedro killed all 4 of them. So they had a anchor ( Someone who stays safe to tp the group back ). So they all come up and Pedro just jumps because he cant handle that. So he logged off a while after this happened. I said I was sorry for attacking them, and moved on. Then I went back to Berlin and across the bridge I see a group. So I spawned in a jetski and went across the water. When I reached where they were, I put my hands up and I get shot. I asked Daryl why he did that and he said this.  I only reported Daryl because he killed me twice and the second time was KOS. The he said something that apparently gave him permission to kill anyone near him. But he said that after he killed me. Im not the only one who has problems with him. Please ban.

Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2017 7:57 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pebbb/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2017 7:58 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

My last screen shot didnt work but he said. " I did now". referring that he said it after he killed me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2017 7:59 pm
Share: