WE NEED HELP PLEASE KOS NON STOP SERVER WIDE

Page 1 / 3
Craz_E_Gaming
(@craz_e_gaming)
Active Member Customer
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Why'd you guys only put in the part of you coming back after the whole actual fight in the prison, which had a reason? Care to show the rest?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 4:45 am
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

I love how he clips out the part where he was fucking killing us first. This kids a fucking idiot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 4:47 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Yeah, also only ONE person shot you in this video. I run towards you with handcuffs and someone else shoots you, why are you reporting me?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 4:49 am
Craz_E_Gaming
(@craz_e_gaming)
Active Member Customer

this has happened many times ask any active player on the server. we just want a nice fun expeirence for rp well semi rp but you guys apperently cant do that. its not fair, against the rules and not right. dont try and make your selves look better. im not paint a untrueth ful picture im simply telling the truth and trying to benefit the server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2017 4:53 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

They 'believe' that I KOSed, and they 'dont know' when I KOSed. I don't KOS in your evidence. You're just talking out of your ass and blaming me for people who I know who may have KOSed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:02 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

I'm told by these group members that 'Im responsible for my group's actions', a group that I am only a part of and do not lead, and that I should 'Be happy and get banned' for something I didn't do. At the end of the day, this report boils down to tension and rivalry between two groups, and the fact that after we raided their base they want some form of payback by getting us banned for things that we didn't do. All because I 'talk like a leader' I should be held responsible for someone else's actions. This is the pathetic reality that you're attempting to bring down on me?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:09 am
Craz_E_Gaming
(@craz_e_gaming)
Active Member Customer

maybe you shouldent be banned but mind you that person is un informed. but your "group" in total is responsible and is ruining rp

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2017 5:13 am
Gslomvr G
(@gslomvr-g)

All those screenshots of the chat were about how 'I' don't know who 'KOSed' or had any 'EVIDENCE' of these events. But ' Craz_E_Gaming' on the other hand had evidence etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:17 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

'Maybe I shouldn't be banned'

Thank you. I'm not claiming I'm a shining example of an RPer, I never said I was, but I do not and never have KOSed. You said yourself that you 'don't know' when I KOSed. Because simply, I didn't. I joined in the middle of a war at the prison, and I'm held responsible for simply being in the same group as someone who shot you, which I can't even tell who due to the blurry video quality. I have done jack shit to you, and yet you're reporting me and other innocent people. How am I the one ruining RP, with you trying to get people banned for no other reason than what seems to be that you don't like me?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:27 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

I haven't seen these guys break any rules but, this is just ridiculous all 3 of the groups that are allied are just trying to rp. Like me and my buds were building a refugee camp and they raided it and killed us (even though we had no loot in the place) then they whent and raided Elmo's town (with no loot in it) and they killed some of them too. Finally they raided crazes base and killed me, but my buds got away. I know this is nothing ban-able but it's just dumb they don't even attempt to rp in the slightest and just go around raiding everything. Maybe help make some of the towns safe zones or something like that? Idk I'm just sick of this shit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:33 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

We did all of this because Elmo raided our base at Limestone Quarry in the first place. We're careful not to break rules, of course, as we respect them. You're all allied to someone who struck at our base before anything else, and as such your bases are going to be targets if you choose to side with them and give them the aid of resources and people. I'm sorry about your refugee camp, but when you side with those people you give us no choice. It's important to understand that there's a human behind every computer screen, and you're going to trigger a reaction by your action.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:35 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Ok, I didn't know that was them that raided you, its more of a peace treaty then an alliance so there was no more war we didn't have a clue about that and were just trying to help out survivors. So this is kinda Elmo's fault cause he raided you then you attacked us then craze came to help then you came after him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:48 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

If you honestly want to know how it began, we were capturing people in Berlin to be used as forced labor in the quarry. Elmo didn't like this, and attacked our base in an attempt to raid. We raided him back, heard you guys were allied with him, and reacted accordingly. If you're true about it having been reduced to just a 'peace treaty' and you're not allied with them, I'd gladly leave your refugee camp in peace.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:49 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Also we didn't give them aid or people just made sure there were no more wars

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 5:50 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: