Estimable Member
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

not sure why you think the group members ids are relevant at all - several report cases in the past have shown that group members arent punished for the actions of other group members, like when vess didnt get punished for being with bare hacking while in the same group; you posting the other steam ids seems pretty irrelevant

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2019 4:42 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

Except someone else shot Jack, that wasn't Watchful, so yes, the other ID's are pretty relevant...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2019 4:45 am
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

You all need the people involved in the shooting, which means If you see the name who you were killed by you go off of that not all the other steam IDs, and also Jack needs Video evidence too but If you caught the video evidence of him and he tells you the name then you have a case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2019 5:00 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

if you had evidence on them it would be, but you don't - you have dubious evidence on watchful, and no one else

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2019 5:02 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Handling Watchful's ban. Would anyone please bring up the person on top of the crane before I ban the entire group for KOS? Greatly appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 2:52 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

@crying-emoji

Why would you ban our entire group for one guy ‘KOSing’? You didn’t ban the entire group when one guy wallhacked during a base raid.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 4:41 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@mister-petain

He did actually but the situation had little evidence so for those who were assumed to be there got temp bans. Those who were proven to be there and were helping got fat perma bans. Though Nut shouldn't ban your entire group, IDK what hes smoking.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2019 10:09 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

The area was a mess at the time and so he was banned for a day and is now unbanned due to a lot of misunderstandings

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2019 2:49 pm
Share: