Notifications
Clear all

Harrasment

Jokubakas
(@jokubakas)
Active Member Customer

So the admin "Mute Corrupt Cop"/SurpriseKH is harrasing me for MY PRIVATE UNTURNED NAME whick literally only people in the same team/my frineds see and its the second time he kicks me from the server, and overall being rude. He also killed my friend and me a while back when destroying a glitch base we found in the sewers(he somehow just knew we were there) and we lost our camo sets which he gave only one back tho this is minr

Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2019 4:53 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Ummm what? Is this a joke because I sure hope so. 1. A private unturned name is not private as it’s viewable by admins 2. He likely kicked you for a reason and you’re bending it to make him look bad 3. He knows where you are because he has admin and they can see players locations on the map, not to mention the fact that a name appears above each players head and guess what? That name it shows is the private unturned name. 4. He killed you because you were under the map which, if your story is true, he shouldn’t have done and instead gave a warning, but I have a feeling that you are lying again. 5. That’s not harassment 6. Where’s your evidence? 

Now I’m not saying that surprise doesn’t do sketchy shit because he does, but I am saying that blatantly lying with 0 proof to get someone it trouble is stupid. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2019 10:30 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

it's pretty simple.

Your name is not private because I see it.

Call me a pc lgbtq hippy but I see no reason why anyone has too look at names like 'nigger' and when asked to change it change it to nword.

I did ask you about it but you choose to ignore at first and after a while told me to deal with it because it's a private name. (I dont remember your exact words but It was something along those lines)

If you want to wiseass with racial slurs be a man , go to south central LA and do it there but don't in a public place.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2019 8:51 am
VTM reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

About the killing, gtfo. You and your mate were raiding a glitched base. We dont allow glitched bases so I asked you to leave the area so I could destroy it.

You walked up to me while i was spraying the thing with explosives AFTER I told you a couple of times to move/stand back.

You did not and you died.

If I remember right I tpa-ed you and your friend back, even gave away my gg so you could pickup your loot.

btw, at that incident I asked you to change your racist name, you did but changed it back later.

What did you expect would happen exactly?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2019 8:55 am
VTM reacted
Jokubakas
(@jokubakas)
Active Member Customer

didnt change it back, logged in with a different char

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2019 3:15 pm
Jokubakas
(@jokubakas)
Active Member Customer

didnt change it back, logged in with a different char

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2019 3:16 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Changing it back or logging on with a different character with a racist name doesn't really my point. Or am i missing something?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2019 8:30 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Maybe redundant at this point, corrupt cop = crazy bob, not surpriseKH.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2019 8:38 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Well I knew you were corrupt cop but I thought “Mute corrupt cop” was surprise. Yeah idk what this guys on about. Imagine having a racist username and then try to report someone for harassment for asking you to change it smh.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2019 5:38 pm
Share: