Wall hacking and ba...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Wall hacking and base raid by BrightSpark and friends

can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Names - BrightSpark,Vessuscite,Tylerak4

What happened - BrightSpark was hacking during a base raid after I reported him on here, and Vessuscite and Tylerak4 helped him knowing this. Xiliac was also there, but left when he realized BrightSpark was using wallhacks.

Server - Chernarus

Evidence - https://youtu.be/4SeUF0VdtK8

If admins have any questions, my discord is Bryan#2795. I'd be glad to discuss whatever is needed to be discussed.
This topic was modified 5 years ago by can i get uhhhhhh
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 2:20 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Edit : Proper video link is here.

https://youtu.be/Qpqu1oxp83M

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 2:58 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Well obviously Bare is BrightSpark you can hear his voice at 29:10. Not much we can do about Bare except wish for him to put a toothpick under his toenail and kick a wall.   

Posted : 06/11/2019 3:34 am
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

You got strong evidence on BrightSpark but tyler and myself, not so much. I have a feeling that due to our reputation and the fact that we were raiding another base near Tisy around this time you had us confused for those who raided your base. If your going to report  someone please provide more evidence than simply just me asking for raiding gear that a friend was storing for me and another friend who was helping make sure we didn’t get counter raided. Also BrightSpark has been banned if you weren’t notified of this yet. Best of luck.

Posted : 06/11/2019 5:46 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Currently being processed by staff. Thanks for sending the video.

Posted : 06/11/2019 6:52 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Situation has been handled. 41 minutes is a bit much.... keep nice and choppy next time please? xP

Posted : 06/11/2019 12:10 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

@vesscoochie

I have more evidence; my friends still haven’t gotten their videos processed, and I have plenty more screenshots to organize. I just wanted to post this last night to see if I could stop you before you ruined the whole base with your wallhacker buddy - I’ll post everything else I have tonight, once I’ve got it.

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 3:11 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

@crying-emoji

Then skip around to the parts you’d like to see. It’s 41 minutes of the base raid going on, where you can hear their voices and read the chat. If you don’t want to watch the whole 41 minutes that’s fine, but I cropped down the 2 hour video to those 41 minutes because that’s where the rule breaking is going on.

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 3:13 pm
Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

@mister-petain

I just want to tell you that screenshots are not evidence. And goes against the recordings only policy as far as I know. Admins cannot rely on screenshots to ban other users. If you want to proof that Vess really did fully participate in that raid, you'll need a recording of him being there and getting his name. Screenshots of the chat is always just plain false. As Vess stated, he was raiding a different base by Tisy.

Posted : 07/11/2019 9:02 pm
Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

Voices can also be vague evidence sometimes. Sure Bare was easily noticable, but the other voices were there for approximately one or two minutes as far as I'm aware, but going silent. Then again, you need to know who it is that is talking. Making assumptions just doesn't work like that. You really gotta get actual evidence. All you did was stay inside the base and just get yourself killed by Bare constantly.

Posted : 07/11/2019 9:05 pm
Share: