KOS, ye boi

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KOS, ye boi

SexyBoyo
(@sexyboyo)

Name - Unturned Name: Milk 3% | Steam Name: Donkey Kicking

What happened - So I got kosed by Milk 3% in Elektrozavodsk and I asked why he killed me for no reason and the things that this person said was some serious bullshit... He told me how he saw that I messed around and fucked with his tank when I weren't even close to one, I just drove through Kingstown, never stumbled upon a tank and fucked with it, and that's some serious bullshit, accusing me for bullshit and then killing me for no reason.

Server - Chernarus

Evidence - Well I only got the steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/id/DonkeyKicking/, got a bit upset after he just killed me for no reason other than an accuse of bullshit, so didn't get any screenshot or video, sorry if that doesn't make me trustworthy enough, but I don't care, just wanted to take my anger on this bi!?%.

This topic was modified 4 years ago 2 times by SexyBoyo
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 6:59 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Sorry but you need video evidence, I know a good few free recording softwares like medal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2019 11:06 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Admins don’t even consider banning players without evidence or if they didn’t see it with their own eyes. It could get nylex into legal issues if someone per say an MVP was banned, since they paid for their rank and were banned without reason. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2019 2:08 am
Share: