Notifications
Clear all

tpa and kos

night or richard
(@night-or-richard)

-Name of player/admin you are reporting

i am reporting henkie 
-What happened/why you are reporting the person

i was searching an abandoned building for goods when i got stuck into a crate so i asked in the chat if anyone was nearby to tp me a guy in chat said yeah sure and i tpa to him then when i got hear he said to me get your hands up and proceeded to rob me then him and his friend counted down to 5 but i was laging but even tho i said that in vocal they didnt listen and killed me to take my stuff i respawned and asked if they could still tp me so i could get what they couldnt carry and they tp me but instantly after i tp they killed me 
-State what server this happened on 

it was on chernarus roleplay

-If you can provide any other info yes i took a screenshot of the chat after they killed me 

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2018 10:19 am
Topic Tags
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

You need VIDEO evidence

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2018 11:57 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm quite sure robbing on /tpa defies any roleplay rules.

Do you have any other evidence, ie video, confession or a whole other thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 8:11 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Unfortunately though it's not their fault that you were lagging, from their perspective they were robbing you as normal. While I agree TP robbing is scummy, it's not banable. 

That being said, you state they TP'd you back and instantly killed you, that does go against the KOS rule and we can keep an eye out for them. Unfortunately without evidence we can't ban them based on this report, but thank you for making us aware.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 6:42 pm
Share: