i got kos in cherno

Notifications
Clear all

i got kos in cherno

Amerigo Vespucci
(@amerigo-vespucci)

Name of player/admin you are reporting = Daimy (steam id:76561198319231509)
-What happened/why you are reporting the person= he kos me twice at cherno while i was looting and when i was trying to have my stuff back
-State what server this happened on= Chernarus Survival rp

i don't have a video but you have my word as a kind, polite and respectful player

Topic starter Posted : 11/10/2018 6:35 pm
DikkeConjo
(@dikkeconjo)

What actually happened is that i initiated on him, but he probably dids n't hear it. Also has Amerigo Vespucci been yelling about his good gun that he lost and that might also be why he reported me. For the rest i don't really see what's wrong.

This post was modified 6 years ago by DikkeConjo
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2018 7:42 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

We don't need YOUR word, we need video evidence.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2018 1:57 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Even without video evidence, we can still look out for more reports coming in on the same player, however Jono is right, we can't ban them without evidence, sorry. 

Though Dikke brings up a good point, there is a mic delay when communicating with someone for the first time, it's become an infamous 'bug' in Unturned that's been responsible for many false KOS's. That would't explain being KOS'd upon TPing back for gear though. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 6:48 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

Wow, never knew about that bug, does it get fixed if you speak to them twice (tapping the talk button 2x)?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2018 9:48 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It basically just has a delay for the first time you talk to someone, you'll speak and the other person won't hear it for maybe 5 seconds after you already said it. After that it's fine though

So this can be a hassle when dealing with KOS, if someone tells another player to put their hands up and the other person doesn't hear it until 5 seconds after, might result in a false KOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2018 4:30 pm
Share: