scorpian kosed me

Notifications
Clear all

scorpian kosed me

mr peaceful
(@mr-peaceful)

so i asked for teleport to bandit traders, so i tped to him and friendly hitman 

scorpian then said hands up over area chat and i killed him (nothing wrong with this)

he then teleported back to his friend hitman and he scorpian came and shot me with no warning 

i then respawned in berzingo, came back and told them both to put their hands up. they did not put their hands up so i killed them both. however they cannot just  come and kill me like that. or teleport and rob me it is stupid

Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 2:24 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Prove it that I was in there and tp'd my friend to kill you your, not the 1st kid who accused me of fake killings or fail roleplay and I also submitted a report of us getting killed by you and in that video there was nothing in there talking about you saying to put our hands up u just came and I did nothing since I didn't know whats happening and then you just shot at us for no reason now tell me is this accusation really true?  if it is really true then give us proof showing me disobeying the rules.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 5:34 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Please post proof (or explain/counter-argue). Denied until further review.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 1:49 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

i never robbed you mate you had your gun aimed at me and i was gonna say put your hands up and walk away but you killed me before i could say it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 8:53 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Also Hitman was never with me so i don't know where you came up with that bs.

I rest my case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 9:03 am
Share: