Ayyyy got killed ag...

Notifications
Clear all

Ayyyy got killed again :DDDD

The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Alright time for some storytelling 😀 lol can't use emojis 🙁 aight 1st of all I started recording when I spawned since my teammates told me to come to Chernaurus to check then I saw some peeps in there so I did nothing though I thought they were friendly so I just greeted them then after that they started shooting when I removed my gun to wave at them when I said kos they said they were robbing us they didn't even say anything  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gn8c6Qosn4&feature=youtu.be after I recorded it one of them left and changed his name to Mr.Squid but luckily I got his steam ID 1st before he left  http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Squid_/ and his teammate  http://steamcommunity.com/id/BackWithIt/ Ye that's all folks God bless u all!

Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 2:26 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

and his friend admitted that he kosd not him 😀  "Only VeySlowMo did" -VyRe 2017 he said that when we argued about it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 2:36 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Better no text then a wall comprised of long sentences.... proverb by a bald, bearded old crazy dude...;-)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 3:05 pm
mr peaceful
(@mr-peaceful)

This is a load of rubbish. Post the full video of both your actions before you clip a  clip and make it seem like that.

I asked for a safe zone teleport, you two teleported and robbed me. I killed your friend, and you teleported your friend back to kill me who then KOSED me. I then respawned near you, and came back got a gun and said hands  up. I don't know why you can't my voice in the clip but its obviously not a KOS because i stood there in for 10 seconds before i opened fire.

Show the clip of scorpian kosing me and you teleing him back for a revenge kill, then i will accept this KoS. If not, we both know  this is bullcrap and this situation ONLY happened because of YOU TWOS toxic gameplay. 

Besides i reported you two already check the forums

I would like a mod to ask him to post the full clip what he must have. It was when i told him i was gunna report him they stuck around near my loot. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 4:56 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

U stupid as I said I started recording when I spawned then I saw u 2 came and did nothing then u started shooting at us 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 5:23 pm
mr peaceful
(@mr-peaceful)

Your very funny mate. I don't give a fuck if i get banned as I've only been playing a few days, but why do you have the need to lie?

Let's deconstruct the lie. You claim you just spawned in, if you did, how would you know that as my stuff as you said @ 0:20 in the video

@ 0:46 of the video, they have you saying that you just tpa'd him back. So, you could not have just spawned if you admit to being their before any of this happened. 

As I said earlier, I said you tpa'd him back into get his stuff and kos me, and  you admit to it @ 0:46. 

Thirdly, at 1:22, you say "who kosed now" implying that you and your team kosed me before, which you did.

Unlike you I'm not gunna sit here and lie about what happened. 

However, here is my theory on what they've done.

1)They TPA'd me telling me they were in a safe zone, then tried to rob me and and i killed his friend.

2)Hitman then tpa'd him back, and his friend scorpian came back and kosed me. No warning or anything

3)Realizing they'd fucked up, and my team mate was still in the area - he turnt his inbound voice down so he could not here my demands, so he could get a counter KoS claim. I can prove I have a microphone to the mod, and there is no reason for me not to use it.

I understand the video looks bad, but I would like moderators to take into account the other side of the story, my story of them tpa robbing me / tpaing scorpian back for a revenge kill / then trying to make it look like I was the rule break. 

If he was innocent he wouldn't lie about just spawning in, and he clearly didn't. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 5:41 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Enough with the talk and provide us proof.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 5:53 pm
mr peaceful
(@mr-peaceful)

Judging from your response mate, I think I've hit the nail right on he head. You clearly didn't just spawn in. And to be honest with you mate, and know offense to the people who do play this - I don't really care enough to record every second of gameplay, and you clearly do so i would like you to post the full video.

I don't even care if i get banned, im more worried about the other players you've probably gotten banned because of your toxic gameplay.

Secondly, I'd like you to talk to me with a bit more respect.

I don't have any evidence, but I just want you to explain the questions I Have asked:

If you just spawned, how did you know where I died

If you just spawned, how did you tpa your friend scorpion back to kill me

If you just spawned, how did you know about scorpians KoS. 

I really do hope mods look into this one and not just the video, as this opens a whole can of worm on the decption some of their players may cause, and wasting mods time when there are so many other kosers out there.

Being perfectly honest you should be banned for this bullshit 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 6:10 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

As I said I just came when my teammates told me to. I started recording when I came to my teammate can't you see we are not the only ones on the server active I have 5 of my team online and I just joined to give aid to my team without knowing on what happened.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 6:24 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: The Friendly Asian HitMan 😀

As I said I just came when my teammates told me to. I started recording when I came to my teammate can't you see we are not the only ones on the server active I have 5 of my team online and I just joined to give aid to my team without knowing on what happened. And I never knew anything about where you died and I didn't tpa Scorpion back because it wasn't me in the first place I just came then you saw me then you started accusing me on your case with Scorpion. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 6:26 pm
mr peaceful
(@mr-peaceful)

As I said I just came when my teammates told me to. I started recording when I came to my teammate can't you see we are not the only ones on the server active I have 5 of my team online and I just joined to give aid to my team without knowing on what happened. And I never knew anything about where you died and I didn't tpa Scorpion back because it wasn't me in the first place I just came then you saw me then you started accusing me on your case with Scorpion. 

In the video, you clearly admit to being part of the previous rob, by admitting you TPA'd him back mate. So you haven't just logged in, you own words contradict your story. You also said "Whos kosing now" implying you were present for when scorpian kosed me, and you teled him back.

The fact you wave in the video, makes it look like your being all nice because you know you fucked up. 

My theory still stands that you blocked incoming voice, then tried to play the innocent by ignoring my microphone demands. You take the piss mate, you really do.

I also find it so funny hes going as far as making up such a story to cover over a fucking unturned server. 

"I just tpad" goes DIRECTLY against "I just spawned in" 

You are really pathetic mate, I can't believe you play this toxic gameplay, then you go as far as to get someone else banned over it, who, at the start of all this - just wanted a teleport to the fucking safe zone. If you just spawned why am i accusing you in the video of shit, ay? How do I even know your name? There's so much shit on here what smells of your bullshit - and you can't even explain it. Anyway mate, you can literally go and fuck yourself im sorry for being so "salty" but you've taken the royal piss here with YOUR toxic gameplay.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 6:49 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

By the means on what I have said "Who's Kos'ing now" is that after u told Scorp and French that they kos'd your the one who eventually killed us and when I said I just spawned/tpa it means I just came to the area and I haven't blocked you invoice or anything because I haven't met you yet until I saw you in Berezino and me making up a story? sure thing I'll bet everything I have in here if I'm wrong them ban me I don't care as long as I know what I did and you really think I am acting nice because I'm fucked up? sure if that's what you believe in so much shit? oh wow, you really think I care what you say? say what you want to say I don't care this will be my last reply to you stupid cunt oh sorry for my language I am I really acting nice just because I am fucked up? Think of it you don't even know me that much as I said I'll bet everything in here I would waste my reputation in this server I ain't scared of you now I'll leave the rest for the staff to decide if I get banned fine I don't care as long as I know what I did and you come over here claim your shit and talk shit about me that's all.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 7:41 pm
Share: