Notifications
Clear all

Scammed

marshmellowwalk
(@marshmellowwalk)
New Member Customer

Name: julio von spit

1. What happened: I was play normally and asked for some M1911 mags, he said he had some so we met up and i payed him, he gave me 1911 which is the vanilla version and is not compatible with the modded one. he said it was too bad.

2. What happened: I sold him a modded beretta for 250, he asked for a lower price so i said 100 he then says no and proceeds to claim my pistol as his own.

3. What happened: He asked me to 1v1 him and i refused because i knew he was just going to kill me and take my stuff, but when i refused he began to say i was "Too scaredddd" and he would keep saying that until i said afk to wait for him to leave.

Steam ID: tried searching but i couldn't find it

Proof: forgot to take a screenshot

Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2019 7:18 am
marshmellowwalk
(@marshmellowwalk)
New Member Customer

sorry forgot to add the server it was Chernarus RolePlay

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2019 7:26 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Mate, thnx for the time you took to write this down but I hope you understand you can't and won't take action based on this report.

No proof, no steam id.....means nothings gonna happen.

Also, based on your description of what happened; I't a survival RP server, it's very easy to survive and if little setbacks like this frustrate you in a way that it prompts you to report someone you might want to rethink what you look for on a server.

Otherwise you are gonna be frustrated 24/7 (during your visits)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2019 8:41 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Also it’s only banable if it was in sz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2019 5:41 pm
Share: