It's BS for everyone involved

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 9:39 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

It's BS for everyone involved

Okay, but what stops you from refunding me atleast one Enfield when I atleast have proof of what I had? What stops you from refunding me? And the thing Is about the Enfield like nobody has them for sale and I really just want My Enfield back, can u even sell one to me If u cant refund it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 6:38 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I don't know why youre so desperate for Ur stuff.. 

1.its just a game have some fun

2.find your stuff like everybody else. 

3.irl,poor shopkeepers,when come in situations like a disaster, they don't ask for money or refund of their items. They carry on and work harder.

Stop crying around begging people to give you a refund for you're Enfield. Find it yourself and then decide what you wanna do with it. 

Also, if you apply for a shop you should realize the worst case scenario and agree to it. That you will run your shop, store your items here.. Knowing.. That there is always that small chance of losing all your stuff. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 8:22 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

If I was to refund your items, it'd be unfair on everyone else. I don't mind giving you a couple of Enfields though if that's all you want

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 4:42 pm
Block reacted
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

If I was to refund your items, it'd be unfair on everyone else. I don't mind giving you a couple of Enfields though if that's all you want

Well, yes thats all I want mate nothing else, Enfield Is Love enfield Is life, If u want u can add me to get in contact with you easier and Make a appoitment or then just when we meet at chernaus.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 8:03 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Nylex, I really did not know I had got of for a day and the next day most of dunker was gone I thought it was the same situation as eden and they decided to take it down as soon as Luke told me i stopped if I knew there was a glitch I would not have not touched the guns I never break rules this was misunderstanding i thought it was ok because the vey person who reported us was helping us at first only after he reported us he said it was against the rules plus if I wanted to break rules why would I do it in front of 3 or 4 people

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 6:24 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hey, I'm gonna defend Dolan here. 

So I don't know Dolan, me recently met and all but he really seems the kind of guy I would like to hangout with.

He told me the entire story of what happened (and BTW I'm sorry for the earlier post) and explained how nylex wouldn't accept his owning up,how he called him a liar. Nylex, I think what he is saying is the truth. Now, not much can be said without evidence but I'm still gonna stand with Dolan because he's not one of those guys who spams "kos" or koses other. I believe there should  be a fair amount of action taken against him, I do... But he doesn't deserve a permanent ban or such. A few days would do fine, or if you gave any other ideas that would be fine. 

Thank you, I hope my opinion helped in some way. Have a good day. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 7:25 pm
guller1973
(@guller1973)
Active Member Customer

Its no mercy there raided it all 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 10:03 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: