Clear all

RPTOWN GONE

Page 2 / 3
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Nylex

Damn, pretty solid report dude, thanks for providing all this evidence!
Now, I can't say they blew up the stuff before (just because they have same guns as you doesn't mean they DEFINITELY did it) 

But the evidence you have here suggests they definitely destroyed a lot of it.

I'm not too sure how this could've happened but I'll be sure to either ban the two or talk with them first-I'll see how I'm feelin 

Could I get a refund of my items in the chests as there is screenshot of my chest and as u can see I lost alot of stuff including 2 ENFIELDS

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2017 4:02 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Now, I can't say they blew up the stuff before (just because they have same guns as you doesn't mean they DEFINITELY did it) 

I'm not too sure how this could've happened but I'll be sure to either ban the two or talk with them first-I'll see how I'm feelin 

Could I get a refund of my items in the chests as there is screenshot of my chest and as u can see I lost alot of stuff including 2 ENFIELDS

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2017 4:04 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Nylex I can explain all of this me and rusty came to dunker to buy from Luke and saw a lot of shops were blown up so we thought we were allowed to raid it cause it was not a region,but we had no raiding supplies without telling us we weren't supposed to the very person who is trying to get us banned helped us get most of the guns with his Gatling repeater the very few times we used are own guns he took pictures if he would have not helped us and just told us we were no allowed to we would have never took anything only after he reported us he told us we weren't supposed to do what we did also I will give back all the guns and help rebuild the shops

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 4:05 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

could i get a refund of my items as I had alot of items lost INCLUDING 2 ENFIELDS

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2017 4:06 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Nylex I can explain all of this me and rusty came to dunker to buy from Luke and saw a lot of shops were blown up so we thought we were allowed to raid it cause it was not a region,but we had no raiding supplies without telling us we weren't supposed to the very person who is trying to get us banned helped us get most of the guns with his Gatling repeater the very few times we used are own guns he took pictures if he would have not helped us and just told us we were no allowed to we would have never took anything only after he reported us he told us we weren't supposed to do what we did also I will give back all the guns and help rebuild the shops

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 4:12 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: DolanDuck

Mate, you had plenty of raiding supplies with Rusty example one of the op rocket launchers the one thats named like tac-500 or whatever and u Guys had nykorev etc... And Yes I shot one gun out if its riflerack, So the bombers aka you Guys wouldnt get it because u couldve benefited that gun to raid More of the rp town it was a gun like that and I Will Be refunding the gun to its owner when I see him on the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 8:35 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

We got those guns because of him he broke the racks with the Gatling repeater

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 8:58 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

You liar you broke lots of rifle racks and let us have the guns and once again you should have told us in the first place not to raid instead of helping us

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 9:01 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

If you would have just told us instead of helping us this would if never happened I did not know please forgive me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 9:04 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Block D4 sorted it out he saw that I did not know he just told me to return all the guns

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 9:33 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is far from sorted out.

When a staff member accidentally leaves nodestroy off and players can't even be trusted for a few hours to use a safezone as intended, its just typical, I don't know why I'd expect different.

This situation here is the absolute definition of the Unturned playerbase (granted, there are a small group of good eggs that I appreciate greatly). 

Are you that trigger happy that you just couldn't help yourself. Don't give us that "I thought I was allowed" BS too. You saw this town in action since the wipe, you knew it was a safezone. You saw the destruction inside the safezone and just decided to add to it, then you got caught- simple as that. 

Reminds me of a couple days prior, I had a helicopter ontop of a roof in the sz, I took noequip off for literally 2 minutes and someone had already shot and destroyed my helicopter. They got away with it too- absolutely typical. 

Whether Block participated in the destruction of the safezone I do not know, but what I do know is that you and your friends certainly participated. 

Because of this, D4 doesn't feel like building another safezone, he feels its a waste of time because of players like yourself. Hell, he doesn't even want to staff anymore, nor play the game in general. He's taking a break from Unturned because shit like this happens every single day. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 5:43 pm
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

^unturned in a nutshell :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 5:48 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Also I won't be refunding you DaymBlock- it wasn't just your shop that got raided, It was everyone else's too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 6:29 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Also I won't be refunding you DaymBlock- it wasn't just your shop that got raided, It was everyone else's too.

Well you could refund the other players too? And how would I be able to setup My own rptown? Could I get a safezone there if I built it and Nylex its just bs in My opinion how someone taida rp town competely and the raided people lose weeks Even months of work like me 2 ENFIELDS...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 7:59 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

No I couldn't refund the other players too, I don't know what they had.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 9:39 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: