Robert is unfit for...

Notifications
Clear all

Robert is unfit for staff

Skinny_rooster
(@skinny_rooster)
Eminent Member

I have been muted. I am fine with being community muted but I was muted muted by cain for saying "@Lenny McMemer for insulting, me and @Nakaya for being a furry @Gacy. @Cain" in the report a player chat. Lenny did insult me so this was a legitimate report. Cain and Gacy were witness's so that is why they were pinged. I am being silenced for no reason and cain is attempting to protect his freinds by muting others. THIS IS INJUSTICE. I AM BEING SILENCED FOR BEING THE VICTIM

Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2020 3:33 pm
Chomker and THX_4_FOOD reacted
Topic Tags
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologize. So what we came across that day in the VC was obviously unplanned and the reactions you saw in the VC were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never left you muted. I should have put the ego down, and stopped talking. There's a lot of things I should have done differently, but I didn't, and for that from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet, I want to apologize to anyone who was in that VC. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected by ego, neglectfulness, or toxicity.  But, most importantly, I want to apologize to the victim and his family. For, my fans, who are defending my actions, please don't, they do not deserve to be defended. The goal of my modding ways is always to enforce, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive and in the world I live in and ban almost everyone I see. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I made a huge mistake, I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself, and I promise to be better. I will be better, thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 4:41 pm
THX_4_FOOD, Chomker, Skinny_rooster and 3 people reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

ROBERT SAYS MEAN THINGS TO ME IN DMS!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 9:27 pm
Share: