Notifications
Clear all

NutMan's Unfit For Staff

Page 1 / 4
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

Yo. So In short for the people who won’t read this: I’m reporting NutMan for constant blatant abuse on URP servers, as well as targeted harassment, and bias.

Andrew and I haven’t been on good terms since about 2018, which is expected as I got him banned. As well as many other base raids and such. Before this, Nut was a toxic member of the community. Cursing out, and being a real asshole to people. Some, if not most of you will agree with me on this. He completely changed when he became staff. He became more egotistical, more abusive, more toxic, and more selfish. Andrew thinks above all that he is superior to others for some reason. He’s always right according to him. Anyways, let’s get into the report part of this VTM style forum post.

Part One: The Abuse

Andrew has been caught multiple times using /god, shift+f7, and spawning in gear for his team and his advantage. He was caught on Chernarus doing this, he was caught on Overgrown doing this, Unturnov, and LifeRP. Nut has spawned in things for himself, and whenever he is caught he denies it profusely, regardless of the evidence presented to him. He has used shift+f1 to look inside of bases on Chernarus and has told me in VC. The amount of times he has abused to his advantage is immeasurable. On Chernarus he’s used /god, shift+f7, and /I in the times whenever he would PVP my group at NWAF. On Overgrown he did the same things, spawning in gear and shift+f7. On LifeRP he did the same. Remember the /god /vanish /i “hell’s” incident at the bank that took place with Nakaya and a few other notable members of the community. Nothing was done at all. Repetitive abuse should have serious consequences.

Part Two: The Bias

Bias, where can I even begin? His constant bias against Eden’s Gate, The “Koreans”, and any other group of players that did anything that contradicted him in any small way. Needed help on Chernarus? He’d curse you out and tell you to fuck off for no other reason than he didn’t like you. He’s completely biased to his friends and people who support him. On Chernarus for example he’d give them shops, gear, etc. Yet he wouldn’t ever help others. He is incredibly reluctant to help any players. He tries his hardest to get the people he doesn’t like banned. For example, Shins. He got him banned from LifeRP because of the money glitch. Everyone else mostly was warned. After banning Shins, Andrew stated, “Got him”. The funny thing is right before this Shins had posted a report calling out NutMan on his abuse, racism, and bias.

Part Three: Targeted Harassment

I was removed from the staff team from the whole Unturnov scandal. I’ve already made my views on this public so there isn’t a point in redoing them. Andrew has personally attacked others. Such as Shins, Xilac, and a few others. As well as myself. The screenshots speak for themselves.

In Short, I’m just calling for something to be done about all of this, thank you for reading.

-Zahn

Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2020 11:05 am
ApexIndustries and Chief reacted
Shinsj7575
(@shinsj7575)

#ban the legendary cunt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 11:16 am
VTM, Chomker, THX_4_FOOD and 1 people reacted
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Yikes, definitely agree on most points, but now just wait 'till Andrew reads this and makes a huge rant on you, that's gonna be smth 😶 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 11:18 am
Chomker and Chief reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

Action seriously needs to be taken, and if Zahn is removed after a few weeks for abusing, then Andrew should get his fair share of the abuse punishment. It is actually fucking disgusting how he treated Zahn, even after me telling him to leave it and knowing full well how Zahn was after the whole ordeal. I like Andrew as a person most of the time, but this wayyyyy outweighs what good he has done. Any other admin could finish the new LifeRP map. It's not like he should be banned, but I personally am not outfitting exact punishment for Andrew as I wouldn't even know where to begin, the Shins situation was kind of a bit extra to add on, Andrew is racist and Shins not so much deserved the ban on LifeRP but he still got a just punishment, as it is stated that it is bannable for exploiting glitches especially such ones as that. I'm all for what Ty has said here, and I think at the least that Andrew is demoted to Trial-Mod, if not just straight up cut out of the staff.

- Kieran

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 11:19 am
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

Nutman is a very mean person, and quite clearly unfit for staff he's abused his position countless times as said in your post, it surprises me that he hasn't been removed. You were removed from your position after the Unturnov abuse while there are countless clips of him doing much worse, then he attacks you in general chat and gets others to attack you, his behaviour is highly unprofessional and unstaffly if that's even a word. Like my good friend Lenny, I wonder how he is going to respond to this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 11:27 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

I can back up literally every single point as an eye witness when he abused on overgrown and chernarus i witnessed it as a group member, the shins ban was super unjust and he went around saying "Got him" and was gonna ban all the other Koreans. Honestly not should be removed I personally have been trying ever since he started to want to ban me for some reason. Glad Zahn took all the shit and compiled it just so people can see the amount of shit thats been happening

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 11:36 am
ArtOfWar
(@artofwar)

thiss is not appropreate for a staff member to do thiss kind of thing as it can cause more greef for the server owner as it will make the comnutiy lokk bad and psoaibly cause ppl to leave and thiss is not on in my apinyon thiss is herasment and if someone for discord saw thiss the server would be shut down with no second thounght

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 11:36 am
Chief and THX_4_FOOD reacted
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Been years, long ago this guy was CRYING EMOJI now look what he's in now, a Nutman.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 11:59 am
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Like nutman as a person, but think he's better off as a map dev for the server rather than an admin. Can't confirm the abuse in cherno or overgrown even as a teammate cus I got no proof nor have experienced anything sus in that way. Also never got a compensation for the bank heist abuse though. Overall needs some character work tbh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 12:02 pm
VTM, Chomker and Chief reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

@fadeless Fade what he has presented over all this time should not be given any second chances at all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 12:06 pm
Chief and Šcòrpíöñ reacted
Fisher
(@fisher)

Alright here's my pov of this, even tho I'm not fully filled in. 

Andrew and I bunked heads together quite often, especially since my return. I also got wind of his misuse of powers, even tho I gotta say, even I spawned in some stuff for myself (Maplestrike goes brrrrrr and Hummingbird goes wrom wrom), yet I wouldn't even get close to the above grievances. Sure I can be a cunt myself and people dislike me, yet the old OGs and some newer people I conversed with know that even I can reach that level like nutman was described above. Of course it's a no go and even I had some run ins with Nolegs because of sum Nono stuff I did, but yet I kept it in a certain level.

Again I like nutman as a person, he can be nice or be a cunt, and I don't wanna judge to quickly from the things I know and which are reported here, nor do I wanna doubt his ability to be competent staff. Sure there has to be a judgment for it, because as some OGs remember, we made quick business with shadow in the past (Russia times), after his abuse. Yet I'm surprised it took people so long for this outcry.

I will stay out of the voting if there should be one for his removal, as said, I'm not hundred percent filled in and my opinion would be biased, as I myself don't have the fabled white vest and did mistakes in the past myself, so I rather stay out of this and just follow what will occur.

P. S. I'm surprised it's not a rant bout me lmao. 

Regards, Fisher 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 12:45 pm
Chomker, Chief, Duncan and 2 people reacted
Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm gonna have to agree with some points here, Nutman has been abusing quite a lot. Especially in the incident where I recorded both NSTM and Nutman trying to abuse us during a bank heist for no good reason other than being annoyed that we did a heist during a recording, despite the fact there were two active cops on that were able to counter the heist. Even after being shown the evidence, he just took pride in it and started saying how he ''killed the furries'' ect. Which in my opinion is just plain retarded and a poor display of responsible staff.

The most we got out of this situation from Nylex was a small compensation for our lost drill, a few items and a guidelines for admins. No action was taken against Nutman as far as I know because he's an ''important asset'' even though literally anyone that knows how map editor works and has decent knowledge of the devkit can work on the liferp map. I personally would like for Nutman to just be demoted down to moderator but seeing all this it's probably for the best he's booted off the staff team entirely.

As for the toxic part, I think we can all pretty much agree that Nutman is quite the toxic person. Seeing those screenshots is honestly unforgivable. I know the things Zahn has done, but so far I haven't seen Zahn actively telling people to kill themselves or to leave the community. That is something extreme and SHOULD be taken care of immediatly, I do not want someone in the staff team who only insults people and does not give a single damn about the community itself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 1:33 pm
Chief, Shinsj7575, Šcòrpíöñ and 1 people reacted
Skinny_rooster
(@skinny_rooster)
Eminent Member

Yea fuck nutman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 3:09 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Gonna change my opinion, Most of this is just made to make Andrew look like a horrible person, most people who responded to this primarily hate nut as a staff member and as a person, ya'll have to think about the reason he shit talked so much, and there were definitely reasons as to why he also abused. The situations on chernarus and overgrown aren't confirmed at all, knowing you, you most likely pulled that out of your ass to make him look even worse, On Unturnov he didn't spawn in shit, most he did was use F7 and on LifeRP there was that incident with the hell's fury and then the later incident where NSTM allowed him to abuse the bank robbers, maybe he should have been warned, but i don't get why everyone is still so butthurt over it, like i was part of it and mostly everyone still crying about being killed, like get over it already. The way you're portraying him is just completely stupid now that i look at it again, ggs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 5:58 pm
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @lenny-mcmemer

Gonna change my opinion, Most of this is just made to make Andrew look like a horrible person, most people who responded to this primarily hate nut as a staff member and as a person, ya'll have to think about the reason he shit talked so much, and there were definitely reasons as to why he also abused. The situations on chernarus and overgrown aren't confirmed at all, knowing you, you most likely pulled that out of your ass to make him look even worse, On Unturnov he didn't spawn in shit, most he did was use F7 and on LifeRP there was that incident with the hell's fury and then the later incident where NSTM allowed him to abuse the bank robbers, maybe he should have been warned, but i don't get why everyone is still so butthurt over it, like i was part of it and mostly everyone still crying about being killed, like get over it already. The way you're portraying him is just completely stupid now that i look at it again, ggs.

I agree that most of the people that have responded have an issue with Nutman, and while I can't speak to the abuse on Overgrown or Chernarus his abuse on Liferp alone should be more than enough to have him discharged from his position, or demoted at the very least. Back in the day I was regarded as a toxic person and that was often used as a reason for my appeals to be rejected, but when you have a staff member telling another member to kill themselves and getting others to also attack him, it goes far beyond toxicity or shit-talking. I don't think NutMan is a bad guy or anything, but I also don't think he should be doing or saying this stuff to members he doesn't like. But that's just my opinion thank you for listening or reading I suppose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 6:47 pm
VTM and LankyMix reacted
Page 1 / 4
Share: