Reporting Players a...

Notifications
Clear all

Reporting Players and Safezone! SERIOUS!!!

Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Hello, I would like to talk about the Direfall Case. People dont use it to roleplay. The only one who does is Nate and he got badly grieved. Brian and I wanted to practice some pvp so we set up an arena to fight. We were ready to go when Carson and his team interfered. They eventually killed us and took our loot. I spawned at my bed placed nearby to find out there 7 man team took everything!!!! and they ran into the safe zone. Im not here to really report them but contact you about the safezone problem. Apparently there was a safezone right next to us!!! Carson and his team store everything there in Teir 4 lockers as well as other people. They even attempted to raid El Pablo, a very nice farmer who has a base outside of the safezone. They raid it and run back into safezone before I can help. I am asking for the safezone to be destroyed, not the buildings but the safezone. This will prevent Safezone abusing which is unfair. The 7 man team just sit there and "brag" about how we cant get them. No one has control of the safezone, no admins, and before it was in use it was blank. Please consider this as it would make it soooo much more enjoyable! Thanks

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2017 1:24 am
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Here is the location of the place and some pics of whats inside it! They have teir 4 lockers there for storing stuff they get from players. It just gets really annoying, isnt the first time this has happened.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2017 1:31 am
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

No Shops anywhere as you can see, the only shop there has been grieved and no longer exist! Bases are unfair and wayyy to OP in a safezone. If they want a shop, they should go to the mall at Ontario. Just a suggestion btw.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2017 1:33 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So they're pretty much using this safezone to store all their gear? uh oh.... 

Next time im on canada ill remove the sz and if you have a steam link for these people Id like to slap a temp-ban on them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 5:38 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198232761048  

Heres one guy that is using the SZ as a base. More info was posted on my fourm about David.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 9:12 am
NatetheGR8 reacted
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Ok, first.

The rules do not say that we cannot run to the safe zone to get away from people, we were not camping it either. It's our new roleplay village but were not making residential areas there, the stuff where we store our loot is for our shops and some of those screenshots as I know is a shop in the process of being built right now. We have been recently getting complaints about how we cannot base in a safe zone, we are not basing or camping there.  All of us have made a shop or business to run there which isn't against the rules. The stuff we store is our supply for our shop. As I own a gun shop.

2nd.

We did not try to raid El Pablo, I do not know where Obbs has gotten that from but we came there to attack the guys who raided me, meaning it's not really KOS. When trying to kill the guys Obbs interfered and killed some of my men. So we came back and kept trying to kill them for our loot back. This was also role play because we are navy seals and as Obbs said he is a "villain".

I ask that you not destroy the safe zone because it's the only chance that we can get to role play without being KOS. Also if so your gonna remove the safe zone can't you at least give us a chance to fix ourselves before you destroy it. Random people keep coming into the safe zone that does not role play and grief it meaning we need admins to be online more and destroy the residential areas instead of destroying the whole safe zone because the role players are suffering from the people who don't follow the rules. All I'm asking is that you don't destroy the safe zone and just either delete the residential places or let us fix it ourselves because everyone needs chances and no one is perfect. Obbs just wants the safe zone to be deleted because he can't KOS us anymore if you go check out the other forum on Obbs you can see Obbs KOS on video! And a bunch of comments to adding on about how he KOS. I also have proof of Obbs KOSing me.

Also I apologize if we did break any rules of this server, we were just very frustrated by being killed so many times over and over and our loot taken from them so I don't know if we broke any rules and I'm pretty new to the server but do not temp-ban the others if you are thinking about it. If we did break any rules it's my fault because I'm the one who leads them there to fight and to go the safe zone. Please do accept my apology.

-Velocity

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 9:15 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Also, I think you should also have the players to ask for approval if they can build something in the safe zone or own a plot of land in the safe zone. This would defeat the players going against the safe zone rules and help us very much from people griefing. If people build without command then their place should be deleted.

-Velocity, thank you for listening to me!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 9:18 am
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

Half those shops in the safe zone are just front's to hoard loot. Just talk to anyone or look in the chat. They say there just making a shop to hoard loot. None of the buildings there look remotely like shops with some looking like giant mansions. My former base is the second picture. It was suppose to be an apartment complex in which I rented out rooms to other players. However I set tight restrictions on any storage there so they could not hoard anything though those rules were most likely broken. As mentioned by Obbs I got grieved and the building is no longer accessible through the front and I had to remove a few walls. Considering I have never seen any trading going on there and the town has been up for a while tells me that people are just hoarding stuff. It doesn't take that long to make a shop, I made my building in less than 1 day. The servers 'Police Department' was raided so they just packed up there base and moved into Direfall making there loot inaccessible to other players  while they are able to hoard stuff at their desire. They said a Police Department is considered a 'Utility' and hence can be put in a safe zone. I don't know if this is true or if a utility is even considered a type of service or shop but everything seems off about there base. Nylex you should just remove the safe zone all together. It started out with good intentions (I would know I was the 2nd one to build a building there) however It has become corrupted and no role playing EVER goes on there. The only real shop that 'might' be there is Carson's because I started to help him out last night. All the others are just hoarding loot and doing absolutely No roleplaying. I abandoned my apartment building long ago and I'm sure other people have taken refuge and set up their bases there. The Raging Lemon is the mayor and he has one building which is the mayor's office. He's constantly posting about Direfall and I highly doubt he is using his office to hoard loot but I wouldn't be sure because a whole floor is blocked off to the public. Direfall is no longer a roleplaying town anymore, It's a stretch of the imagination to think it ever was one in the first place. 

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 11:51 pm
Share: