KOSED In Canida+ by...

Notifications
Clear all

KOSED In Canida+ by Obbs

Hostile Brownie
(@hostile-brownie)
New Member Customer

Obbs has KOSED me and my friends multiple times. One occurrence was when we were at Ontario Airport and all of a sudden I am shot and killed by Obbs. My friends were also shot without a warning. There was no feast or anything that was happening. Another time was when Obbs was by the RCMP Base and I was crossing the road and he sniped me from a hill. Again with no warning. So when I respawned I decided to go kill him to get my loot back and I tried to talk to him and ask for it back but instead he takes a bluntforce and shoots me in the head. It was at that point that I decided to put in this report because he didnt kos me once, but three times. Thank you for your time.

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2017 1:32 am
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

My team was holding his players hostage at the RCMP base. We tricked them into going there in order to gen ammo and guns needed for defense. We tied up your friends and you start sniping on the hill towards my team. No shit Im gonna kill you. It wasn't KOS and what makes it even better is that I didnt even kill you!!!!! Nemo did. I shot you the second time because you tried to pick up a gun and shoot us. So sorry about the killing that took place but you brought that on your self!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 12:07 am
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Oh and by the way, you spelled Canada wrong, Its not Canida. D:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 12:08 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

By the looks of it. Obbs doesnt KOS, I've been observing him for quite a while and I hated him as much as you did. But after hanging out with him for a while he's never kosing people. He is following correct KOS instructions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 9:15 am
Share: