report of multiple ...

Notifications
Clear all

report of multiple people.

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=VZ4c6aCXC78 (no rulebreaking in this video, just here for the backstory)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ME-DDAZus3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=QNH04L2SMg0

-----

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198268889629

http://steamcommunity.com/id/HighlanderXD/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kochamerenaimikase/

backstory

Basically in the first video we rob Mikasa, because he was getting really annoying following us, so that is what we did and after we had robbed him we started to drive off with our tank, to get some loot and do that ordinary stuff and we stop in this town to where we hear shots and we go check out whats up and we see the guy on the road and he straight up shoots friendly hitman without saying anything at all and then for self defence shoot him and tpa friendly hitman back there and there where the second video starts at and if you look at the chat in the second video you can see him pretty much admitting to the KOS, when hes saying like "by who" when we said hes getting banned and Highlander is saying like "you got ur stuff back too" but that really doesnt matter, the fact matters that he KoSed and after that we move on and get to a road and we get shot again this time by kubaXD and he doesnt say anything either before shooting hitman and once again I kill kubaXD for self defence and I tpa friendly hitman back there and after that Mikasa comes there and when Friendly hitman is talking to the KoSers I follow Mikasa and was about to talk to him, but he starts robbing me so I start dropping my stuff and when I had dropped my stuff kubaXD starts to shoot at me from the police station and kills me and for some reason he doesnt shoot at Mikasa, so they are working together after that I tpa to Mikasa and he does accept and I take a gun from my loot pile and start defending myself against kubaXD, but I dont see him anymore and he doesnt shoot at us anymore so I loot as much as I can when Mikasa is distracted and I run to safety and in that moment the robbery is still going on, because when Mikasa robbed me and asked me to drop my items the first time, I only get to drop like half of them before I get distracted by kubaXD shooting at me so after that Im trying to talk to Mikasa to make some kind of peace, because I really didnt want to start fighting against him after I knew kubaXD is somewhere close shooting no idea what he was shooting at tho, but Mikasa decides to fire the first shots at me so I know at that point that I have to self defence so I start returning the fire and after some time I get the sniper shot in and kill him after that we run up the hill and start looting Mikasa and after we had looted him, kubaXD tpa's Mikasa back there and Mikasa uses his bandit kit and starts to rush us with it and kills Friendly hitman, which was KOS already, because as I shot Mika from the church the robbery is over in that point, because Mikasa was the robber and if the robber dies the robbery is over. After Mikasa had shot Friendly hitman I self defence once again and kill Mikasa and kubaXD once again tpa's Mikasa back there and kubaXD starts sniping at friendly hitman and almost kills him and Mikasa comes up and talks to us and tries to pick up something, but suddenly kubaXD finishes Friendly hitman by shooting him even more and I tell Mikasa to back off after Friendly hitman got killed and I tpa Friendly hitman back there and then Mikasa decides to come back even though I have told him many times now to back off and he goes to his lootpile and we tell him not to take a gun or he will be shot and he runs off to the forest to use his spec-ops kit and kubaXD starts to push us from the right to flank us and shoot us from the back and suddenly Mikasa starts to shoot me from the forests with his Eaglefire from the kit and gets me to like 20 hp but somehow I still win the fight and at the same time friendly hitman pushes kubaXD and dies to him so I decide to push kubaXD and kill him too and then we just loot and leave the area, before they have the time to come back.

Thank you for reading this really long report and the backstory is just the videos writen down, but if u watch the videos and read the backstory you will understand the thing completely.

Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2017 11:00 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

accidentally linked the videos in some random time marks, didnt mean to do that just scroll to the start of the video.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2017 11:02 am
Monster
(@monster)

1.Im not with him he is shooting at me too i had onlz 30hp but i wrote to him that me and dont shoot then he stoped shooting at us.

2. I shooted Friendly Hitman because he was taking my items and u taked 4 guns and gave one to Hitman

3.im tpa to kuba and ran to u but u killed me i got kits and start shooting at you

4.Kolibob wrote on a discord that is Rp fail

5,If i was with KubaxD i can kill u when u shooting at Kuba  (he is from my country so i gave him some stuff)

6.U dont say anything about trying to KOS me when im flying with my gyro (i can post video of that)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 11:27 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Monster

1.Im not with him he is shooting at me too i had onlz 30hp but i wrote to him that me and dont shoot then he stoped shooting at us.

2. I shooted Friendly Hitman because he was taking my items and u taked 4 guns and gave one to Hitman

3.im tpa to kuba and ran to u but u killed me i got kits and start shooting at you

4.Kolibob wrote on a discord that is Rp fail

5,If i was with KubaxD i can kill u when u shooting at Kuba  (he is from my country so i gave him some stuff)

6.U dont say anything about trying to KOS me when im flying with my gyro (i can post video of that)

1st of all your "friend" Mentioned it himself that your with him and 2nd those were the loot we took 3rd stop whining and bragging about killing us because you haven`t killed us all and we robbed you 2 times already you even said you can kill Kolibob`s whole team by just you and Joonie but it didn`t happen and 4th stop throwing tantrums and post the vid you kept on saying you will post it but where is it? its been an hour since u kept on telling us about it why? still editing it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 11:43 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

-start rant-

What a weird coincidence, some folks are back on the server after being banned for a while and the athmosphere turned completely toxic.

But again it's probable a coincidence.....

Robbing is legal but if primarily used as a tool to grief people or as a cheap excuse to provoke pvp it gets annoying.

Like this:  https://youtu.be/Ld2qjM62qsw

Technicaly it's not Kos I guess, I moved and the guy I was talking with opened or returned fire (not sure which).

But stuff like this around the clock is ruining the fun.

Want pvp go to NW airfield ffs.

Whats illustrative is that someone told me two days ago that he could not understand why I'm so friendly to random strangers.....

Players blame the lack of people frequenting the servers on Nylex not uploading new videos, I think it's for different reasons.

-end of rant-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 12:10 pm
Fin Richards reacted
Monster
(@monster)

U werent robbing me 2 times only 1.If u kill me my friend can kill u and me too when im tpa to them.(You did the same thing with Ripper and his team u ran to them and rob but they shoot u and u tpa to me and ran and try to kill them )Kolibob say that is Fail Rp. Roope failed it 2 times

when he tpa to you from robbery.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 12:20 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

U werent robbing me 2 times only 1.If u kill me my friend can kill u and me too when im tpa to them.(You did the same thing with Ripper and his team u ran to them and rob but they shoot u and u tpa to me and ran and try to kill them )Kolibob say that is Fail Rp. Roope failed it 2 times

when he tpa to you from robbery.

Ummm what? not robbing u 2x? FFS how many times do you have to lie? we robbed you 1st at the tank then the 2nd when your riding a gyro we talked in Area chat to stop you but then you escaped and when your away your claiming that you didnt"Hear" us saying to stop and the thing is that you said we should have screamed would u expect us to shout that loud so you can hear it 200 meters above the ground? thats why we said it on Area Chat and we didnt kill your friends 1st they killed us 1st it is in the video that shows how your fucking friend shot at me at Petrovka when we are moving somewhere else and did I do the same thing to rip3r? bruhhh you are stupid AF ill rate your stupidity 12/10 we didn`t KOS rip3ers team they shot at me 1st when I went to Krasnostav then I called you guys to come and help now tell me who is more stupid?? stop accusing and lying for shit you 1st mentioned He is not your friend "1.I`m not with him" and now your saying your friends? now tell me are you really friends or not??? makes no sense 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 12:37 pm
Monster
(@monster)

How many times i can say u i dont have any messages on Area https://youtu.be/D58xeg5ktnw idk my friend shoot at u at Petrovka i help him on Grishino where u kill him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 12:40 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

SOLVED!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 12:59 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

How many times i can say u i dont have any messages on Area https://youtu.be/D58xeg5ktnw idk my friend shoot at u at Petrovka i help him on Grishino where u kill him

1st of all we didnt kill him he was the 1st to kill me it was on the video when he killed me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 1:49 pm
Share: