Clear all

Raven falsely bans on Discord

Page 4 / 4
Mig
 Mig
(@mig)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: About_30_ninjas

Alright, Opti and Rawr. I think its safe to say that your punishment has been served.. You have been unbanned and there is no need to have so much negativity towards Raven from this point onwards. 

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

A false punishment served more like.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 1:53 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Ninjas, if you didn't realize yet, I wasn't arguing here because I got banned.. And neither was Opti. We were arguing about Raven and his act.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 3:06 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

@dra9onmaster27, excuse me cunt? I'm not even involved in this situation so I'd really appreciate it if you didn't throw the blame to me and accuse me of "being salty" and "needing to grow some balls". Literally telling me I can't face the facts of a situation about a gay ass argument I'm not even involved in. fuck outta here lol

I'll unban opti and MrRawr and then ill ban dra9on lmaoooo, fair deal?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2017 10:44 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

but Mig, my point was that he shouldn't have to do that. like, he shouldn't have to be spammed in the first place:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2017 10:45 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

anyhoo, this situation just spiraled into something bigger than it should be, lets just forget about it-

those who are banned just post your discord ID and ill unban everyone and we can go on like all of this never happened;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2017 10:45 am
Page 4 / 4
Share: