Raven falsely bans ...

Notifications
Clear all

Raven falsely bans on Discord

Page 3 / 4
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

im not going in for anyone, i also never said a specific number of times is considered spam. All I'm saying is raven asked to not be spammed and then an argument broke out about that. Why should he have to mute his discord because he doesn't wana be spammed? 

once agian all of this is so unnecessary 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 4:39 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

I'll stop when they are back, the chat is boring and dead without them. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 4:42 pm
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Raven just wanted the argument to reach to some point, by repeating the same things, and listening to what I meant, talking bullshit, correcting my grammar, basically finding any way to show who's the 'boss' who has the bigger ego and who's got the grip on the ban hammer. 

@nylex, if you look at it from our perspective this would be a significant deal. 

@dragon, Ik I miss chatting with you guys already <3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 5:03 pm
SgtTNT
(@sgttnt)
Trusted Member Customer

pike is a cunt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 5:41 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Agreed, Nylex's discord is dead as fuck now cause he's too salty to face the facts and grow some balls. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 5:43 pm
ploitering
(@ploitering)
Active Member Customer

raven you can suck my dick.

cunt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 6:16 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Ye boys, get the calvery! Not gonna stop till their  back, cause someone got a little to salty. Share this and get them unbanned! Let's do this!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 6:33 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

Raven just wanted the argument to reach to some point, by repeating the same things, and listening to what I meant, talking bullshit, correcting my grammar, basically finding any way to show who's the 'boss' who has the bigger ego and who's got the grip on the ban hammer. 

@nylex, if you look at it from our perspective this would be a significant deal. 

@dragon, Ik I miss chatting with you guys already <3

Is everything a lie with you? You started correcting my grammar.

Lastly, the kick was before he explained himself to get his attention to stop spamming @Raven. Everything you guys write is a lie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 8:36 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

When did I start correcting ur grammar.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 9:40 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

This was yesterday during our conversation. You started retyping words I mistyped. You put a * before them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2017 10:34 pm
Mig
 Mig
(@mig)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

im not going in for anyone, i also never said a specific number of times is considered spam. All I'm saying is raven asked to not be spammed and then an argument broke out about that. Why should he have to mute his discord because he doesn't wana be spammed? 

once agian all of this is so unnecessary 

If he doesn't mute/block someone for spamming him then it kind of gives the point that he doesn't really care.
If it really bothered him it would of taken him 10 or less seconds to block the person and it's over.

I mean seriously, you could of just blocked him and don't say the cancer excuses of something on the lines of "I can't mute him just incase he spams or breaks rules"

(Note: If you block him it will still say the number of messages he is posting, for example "10 Blocked Messages" and if he is breaking rules there is other staff and members to mention you saying the person is breaking rules)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 9:44 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Raven

This was yesterday during our conversation. You started retyping words I mistyped. You put a * before them.

raven thats just bullshit, firstly i never corrected you. Secondly, i never put * before the word, i always puti t after the word.Stop lying and calling us the liars.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 10:09 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

put it*

🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 10:13 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Loving the fact that people think were mad because we were banned from discord, Atleast for me that's not the case. Thing is the reason for getting banned is not even in the rules. We never spammed.

We didn't do:
"@Raven
@Raven
@Raven
@Raven
@Raven
@Raven
@Raven"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2017 10:31 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Alright, Opti and Rawr. I think its safe to say that your punishment has been served.. You have been unbanned and there is no need to have so much negativity towards Raven from this point onwards. 

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 11:39 am
Page 3 / 4
Share: