Lil Uzi vert and fr...

Notifications
Clear all

Lil Uzi vert and friends KOS

bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

My friend and I were riding around the map in the train not really thinking about anything. We then saw Uzi say in the chat that he was coming for us and we didn't really understand why and took it as a joke (because he just got un-banned we didn't think he would do stupid shit like this). We then saw them fly in towards us with a helicopter and still thought they were just messing around. We both got out of the train to talk for a little then probably leave. Instead of that, we got gunned down and not knowing why. I honestly hope this is enough justification for this guy to get banned. I know it isn't a video or anything but I did screenshot just in case. 

Profiles:

Lil Uzi:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155376938

Themoonwalker337:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028602560

Amazed:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158639047

Screenshot:  https://gyazo.com/50c7f1edba0be799ac7e84ce27bcaa17

You can see in the chat that he says, "I'm coming for you", and that they're right in front of us with a helicopter. 

Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2017 11:33 pm
Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

Like i don't even know how to respond to this, there is no video so you have no proof taht what killed you, but you are right we were in pursuit of you because you were in our train which we have a base with doors and shit on so we was tryna get it back so we was chasing you. We are trying to get a flank on yall and my friend moon landed the heli to try and stop yall because you can't run through another vehicle, Me and amazed were in an orca behind them because its super slow. My friend lands and they start shooting at him with a qbu and so he gets back in and flys. Moon chases them back the the end of the track and then tries to land on the train but he blows up the heli because he can't drive so they try and drive threw the heli but they can't so they tried to go backwards but we shot at the train and they hopped out and we killed them. But there is no video so its just word to word so can't really prove anything but they shot first and they came back later and revenge kos and then one of them combat logged. So i don't even know why they posted it. They shot first we were trying to rob the train for like 5 mins shot at us and we killed them. I didn't even report them for kosing us later or combat logging.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 11:43 pm
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

First of all, structures on the server aren't considered bases even with lockers and building materials on them if I remember correctly. Second of all, how could we shoot at you if we were inside the train?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2017 11:49 pm
Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

You stopped and shot a qbu at my friend it hit the heli and it took damage and he hoped back in thats why we was able to shoot once we trapped you because you shot first. And there is no point in arguing because you don't have a video so there is no proof and so i can't get banned. I was hoping you did though because if you showed the full thing you would have gotten and banned and not us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 12:04 am
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

Can you please rewrite that in English? It honestly hurts me to read that. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2017 12:08 am
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

I've had many problems with their team and questionable circumstances. A plague to this server indeed. If they aren't kosing you, their raiding your base. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 11:51 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I'm just going to throw this out here, shooting at a vehicle is attempted KOS. Also, with the same logic y'all don't have proof that he took the train or that it was your train to begin with so, you've kind of condemned yourselves a little?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 2:42 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

um i dont know why you where spamming in discord though

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 6:22 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)