action begin 4;30

Notifications
Clear all

action begin 4;30

Page 1 / 2
joonieee
(@joonieee)
Eminent Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158419020     http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeadShot2102/   that masacre was pointless. we were tped there only becouse we wanted to know where is that hidden waterbase they were talking about and we didnt wanted to raid some small shitty base which wasnt underwater.I know i had this smaw but friends told me "dont do it dont do it" and it was looking like nothing is going to happen and we will go away in few minutes. we were looking at their base only becouse that was base of kossers who are kossing everyone all around this server but we knew that trying to raid was pointless becouse they were aimed at us and there is no way we could do anything. So we wanted to go away but they killed my friend. and that "lets raid them cmon" if someone has problems understanding some things was of course irony but when mikasa got killed everything changed.                                                                                                                                                                            in my opinion we in same part prowocated them by staying too long near they base and by picking the smaw. but they shotted the hell faster than they should. mikasa was definietly guy with no big weapon to deal with them and taking him down wasnt in any point good for them becouse he couldnt do anything to their base and shotting and killing him is illogical. i understand if i will be guy to get killled that first and becouse i was aiming with smaw okey they might be scared at this point but killing mikasa?
i really dont know what to think about first part but at the and when i saw that they are doing too much and it should be stopped i was trying to be friendly as much as it is possible you saw on video that I WASNT DANGEROUS FOR THEM SO KILLING ME IS BAD but everything what i got was .shot. in. the. face. several. times. we are pissed that they kossed us yesterday too. i think dont ban yet but give them warning to not shoot that fast and for me the only situation with killing us should be like this  1- me picking smaw 2- me getting on safe position (in case i will not unfortunaly kill my friend) 3 me lieing (to get shot more accurate) 4- me aiming like 2 sec (they will be sure that im gonna fire) 5- they kill me        but that what they did was just strange

of course on chernarus of course make sure to see video first 

https://youtu.be/AvGB64pxrxg link to video action starts 4'30

Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2017 9:31 pm
DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

I would like to reply to this post by explaining a few things that weren't able to be shown in the video. Previous to joonie's group showing up, we had found about 30+ lockers underwater beneath the base, and had been raiding them for about half an hour. While we raided, we wondered who it could be that had all these lockers and loot. We assumed that this must've been some donators stash, and therefore suspected their group. We had fought before and recognized the green skin. After this, we (although it may have been wrong) assumed that the dragon had returned to its den with new jewels. So we fired out of self-defense and wanting to protect all this loot we had hoarded in just half an hour, we did not realize at the time that this may not have been the case, and for that we are sorry. ~Train Boyz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 10:41 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

If I'm not mistaken, that's a base you were all around.

And if you read what Nylex says here...  http://prntscr.com/hi5o6a

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 10:49 pm
Monster
(@monster)

Nova

Ig u want know kos is allowed at raid . We just looking at you. I climbed at roof and look at you with qbu but when I climbed I got killed by you.  We weren't want to kill u man. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 9:04 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Even if you don't want to kill him or not regardless of the events once the base is being raided it is going to be a kos zone and common sense please if your the one being raided the only guys you don't have to kill is your teammate and the rest will be raiders since you don't know them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 9:24 am
joonieee
(@joonieee)
Eminent Member

If we are near someones base it dont means that owners of the base can kill us. We didnt destroyed any part of they base so it wasnt raid becouse raid isnt just being near base but destroing it. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2017 2:16 pm
joonieee
(@joonieee)
Eminent Member

If i build 100 base all around the map and i See someone near one of them with pkp which is weapon to raid could i kill him? No becouse we didnt started to shoot and everything is same in this situation - we didnt shooted we were Just near but they started masacre and murded everyone

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2017 2:20 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

As I mentioned even if you didn't do everything the owner of the base won't know who is the one to kill and of course he will kill everyone aside from his teammates. What I mean is that you won't know who to kill since there are lots of people so you don't have any choice it is hard to trust in that type of situations.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 3:02 pm
Monster
(@monster)
Posted by: The Friendly Asian HitMan 😀

As I mentioned even if you didn't do everything the owner of the base won't know who is the one to kill and of course he will kill everyone aside from his teammates. What I mean is that you won't know who to kill since there are lots of people so you don't have any choice it is hard to trust in that type of situations.

So i can build a base at entry of Hero Traders and kill all guys who wants to leave Hero ?

That wrong for me. They killed us without reason .We tpd to them cos they said ,,Are guys at Underwater base friendly " We tpa cos we were interested about underwater base.I wanted to look at them but i cant cos they sniped me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 7:55 pm
DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

You have completely missed our points, we were raiding a base, it is completely fair that we can defend ourselves if we feel threatened, ie QBU looking at you from a roof as Monster has said. This is a clear case of false accusation, they have no evidence that shows we KOSed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 9:29 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

spicy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 10:26 pm
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

Bases are KOS zones regardless of it being a raid or not. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 10:53 pm
Monster
(@monster)

I will build basen on mu van and i will kill all peoples what i meet. Ok

U shooted without reason we werent shook we just looking at you. Whats wrong 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 7:35 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Bases on a van makes no sense Monster and Joonie as I said when there are situations like RAIDING from what you have said you will make an entrance base for a safe zone and kill everyone that leaves or enters doesn't count and could be KOS for camping on your base and in a Safe Zone do you know what raiding is? let me explain it to you raiding is an event where people destroy a place or a base once there is a "raiding" happening it turns out into a kos zone and from your point you just build a base and no one is destroying it and if you kill someone who just went out and went in from your base will be KOS and especially near a safe zone which is basically abusing the place itself. And regarding a base on a van if you kill anyone from there without an intention of doing harm to you makes it KOS now if you are going to tell me I am wrong well explain it properly because the difference between killing everyone from a van without any event happening is Kos and killing everyone in a raid is totally ok  because it is in the rules and common sense if you enter a raid and get killed because no one knows who to side with they don't know who are the raiders or not.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 7:55 am
joonieee
(@joonieee)
Eminent Member

You just said that we build a base we cant Just kill everyone who is near it but thats what they did. They didnt even wrote in chat "go away" you know what i mean they Just started to shoot without any warning. If they are scared of Anyone near they base why cant they just make few signs like 200m of their base with "if you cross this sign youre dead".cmon at least writing on chat warning to go away or they are gonna shoot or sending one of them and he would tell us that if we don't go away we will be killed there are many ways to protect your base from kind strangers who don't want to destroy your base or kill you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2017 9:12 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: