KOS by mason zykolo...

Notifications
Clear all

KOS by mason zykolovic at cherno

Page 2 / 2
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

Yes, I wanted a police kit that I have access to. I already said I have no proof as it was a call from a friend that we were being attacked and I just got on and I had no time to open OBS.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 4:52 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

Also, saying that he said he was friendly, just today I was shot at by a guy who initally said they were friendly, so that shit isn't valid and he was still a threat. It was his dumb decision to walk into a war zone, WHICH HE WAS FULLY AWARE OF by saying "Shots were reported at the castle and the police deceided to check the situation"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 4:54 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

So the fact that you got shot yesterday ( by a guy who pretended to be friendly) gave you the right to kos me the day before that....

I did not get shot in the crossfire, had my gun on my back and talked to you (rp....remember)

If you thought of me as a treath you should have told me to go or else (like your mate did in the second vid)

Walking up to me and shooting me without any interaction is kos.

And he whole thing about havening setup voults in the tower thus the area being a base is bs in my opinion.

Using that kind of reasoning you can drop a vault in a house and start killing everyone that comes close to the house.

I might be wrong but I dont think that is what Nylex ment with a Base bing a kos area.

Bob out

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2017 8:46 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

"So the fact that you got shot yesterday ( by a guy who pretended to be friendly) gave you the right to kos me the day before that...." No, I am saying that just because you said you were friendly doesn't mean you are.

"I did not get shot in the crossfire, had my gun on my back and talked to you (rp....remember)" Never said you did, I shot you as a potential threat outside our base

"And he whole thing about havening setup voults in the tower thus the area being a base is bs in my opinion."  I also stated previously we fortified it. We packed everything up right after we were attacked initally.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 4:56 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I think everything that can be said is said about this incident.

I dont hold a big grudge against you, just thought it was dickish behavour so lets say you buy me a virtual beer next time we meet in cherno...

sounds good?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2017 8:39 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: