KOS by mason zykolo...

Notifications
Clear all

KOS by mason zykolovic at cherno

Page 1 / 2
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Shots were reported at the castle and the police deceided to check the situation when this happened:

https://youtu.be/AoHZHx2-BlA

http://steamcommunity.com/id/NovaToxic/

Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 10:02 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

The castle was our base bro. Bases are KoS zone. Nylex said it himself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 10:20 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

and a bit later, same guy

https://youtu.be/Mn0bVabNO0M

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 10:20 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

a base is where you built something.

Not just any location with walls.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 10:21 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

Also, we were in the middle of a base raid happening on us. Those shots that landed at your feet when you landed on the island? Wasn't us. Those 2 shots just before you died? Wasn't us. I was defending the castle from these raiders and I thought you were one of them. My friend was just killed as you came up to me so I shot you for being a threat. I did not hear you or see you come by jetski and even if I did I would've thought you were raiding us by jetski. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 10:32 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

Yes, when you were running around the castle we had packed up all the storage lockers and doors as we had to move as we were under attack and our base was threatened to be destroyed by these raiders (which we thought you were one, high intensity gameplay meaning quick decisions have to be made). That second kill was because I had a call from a friendly that someone was pushing me (meaning trying to get to my position to kill me). You were the guy I saw (the only one meaning the guy that was pushing me) so I shot you. smh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 10:35 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Dude there was no raid, you guys were shooting up people on the main land.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 10:49 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

Firstly, there was a raid before you came, hence why you came... because you think it's smart to enter a war zone. Secondly those people on the mainland (the hills) were shooting at us. Anyone who died in the town was not by my hand.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 10:54 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: NovaToxic

Firstly, there was a raid before you came, hence why you came... because you think it's smart to enter a war zone. Secondly those people on the mainland (the hills) were shooting at us. Anyone who died in the town was not by my hand.

I'd like to see some names (of the raiders) or some sort of proof that there was a raid on-going/went down and that Crazy just got in the middle of it.

Keeping this case opened for three more days awaiting proof.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 1:53 am
Monster
(@monster)
Posted by: Kolibob

I'd like to see some names (of the raiders) or some sort of proof that there was a raid on-going/went down and that Crazy just got in the middle of it.

Keeping this case opened for three more days awaiting proof.

Kolibob i was atacking that island cos when we were in the town i heared shoots so i want to see who is shooting .

When i saw a guy on tower. He shooted me without reason. I told it to Bob and i trying to kill them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 8:26 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Cleary kos Bob said that he was friendly and not to shoot so obviously they would have known he wasn't one of the "raiders" 

I Rest My Case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 12:24 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Still waiting for NovaToxic's response.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 2:55 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

I have no proof. I had just got on as my friend called me on as he said he was being attacked. I joined and was instantly shot at, so I assumed we were being raided and shot back. I was not the first one to shoot on the island. Also, repeating myself again, we had lockers in there and fortified it, meaning it is our base.

Bases are KoS zones, said by Nylex himself: http://prntscr.com/hi5o6a (even though I didn't KoS)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 4:08 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

I have no proof. I had just got on as my friend called me on as he said he was being attacked. I joined and was instantly shot at, so I assumed we were being raided and shot back. I was not the first one to shoot on the island. Also, repeating myself again, we had lockers in there and fortified it, meaning it is our base.

Bases are KoS zones, said by Nylex himself: http://prntscr.com/hi5o6a (even though I didn't KoS)

Nylex's approach is a more direct one - this is circumstantial, at best.

I'll allow myself a day or two to think about my final answer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 5:10 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

But your not showing any proof that the base was being raided so for all we know you just wanted Bobs stuff.

I rest my case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 4:12 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: