JonoThe2nd Safezone...

Notifications
Clear all

JonoThe2nd Safezone Camping

Aethon
(@aethon)

Heya!

Wasn't going to post a report, but Jono threatened to report me, so here I go:

Logged on to Chernarus in the safezone today. Got on my bike and drove out. Not three feet from the edge of the safezone, three kids try to rob me. I attached a picture of the group. They pulled out their guns and basically instantly shot me. However, I ran into the safezone before they did (as I was literally three feet outside of it, barely past the train track). They accused me of safezone camping, even though that's literally what they were doing. My bike was still three feet outside the safezone, so they blew it up. I responded by shooting the one that destroyed by bike (Jono) in the face. I did not realise I was about two steps into the safezone at the time, so the PvP was unfair. But I didn't take his loot, and this whole situation only happened because they were safezone camping. I don't need him to be banned, just wanted to protect myself.

Sorry for the long read, just wanted to get my side out.

Thanks for reading, forum monkey! 😛

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 8:58 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

I'll have a video up in a few minutes, but; you drove out of SZ to where you could see Left region; Dunkertown. I saw the message as I was right in front of you and robbed you. You were clearly out of SZ when we robbed you. So you decided to run back in, Wallah can confirm this. I tell you to come back out as its bannable and to just comply with the robbery but you still stay in SZ while I'm with your bike outside SZ. So I decide to blow it up. Soon after you rush past the train tracks. But to the point of which you're still in SZ, and kill me. I have video evidence and will post it shortly. you claim it was allowed because I SZ camped (even though we we both had the Left region; Dunkertown at our chat, and we were clearly out of SZ) My evidence for us being outside of SZ was exactly what you wrote in your claim. 

You were out of SZ with your bike and you were about 10 feet. (as we waited for you to drive your bike out of SZ) out of SZ when we robbed you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 9:11 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

https://youtu.be/RN07M9YLUMA

😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 9:13 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

Buddy how do we know you fucking didn't just go to the other safezone get a new bike and just try and save yourself. We don't need people like you in the community because you mess up then you try and lie your way out of it, and jono has video so have a good ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 8:41 am
Share: