ignorant, abusive, ...

Notifications
Clear all

ignorant, abusive, racist and insulting staff

Page 1 / 2
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Excuse me for my english, It is my 4th language, so...

My Discord name is McSchrooder.

If you are not familiar with my case, I've got instantly banned for "KOS".

Before you call it fair let me tell you this: I've seen many people actually do KOS and then staff members teleport to (or contact) them to let them explain themselves, and if they get actually guilty of KOS they only get warning and then get ban for the like third time. So this when I started to raise my suspicion.

After getting banned in-game and server kicking me I went to the official Discord server.

There I asked the staff members why did I get banned.

So here we have staff members: "COLE", "DRAGON", "LAW" and "FIN"

(This chat happened 2-5 mins after I got banned)

So here you see player who apparently HAS the video of me "KOSing" saying that his squad(3 of them IGN: Alex, Elusive and Can't remember the third) contacted the staff about KOS.

BUT the only staff member that KNOWS about the video is "COLE" (which happens to be their FRIEND!)

Here we can see staff member "DRAGON" saying that he DIDN'T see the video and then after 11 mins claim that "THEY" have the video. (which is 30 mins long?) (???????????)

It gets even more confusing because few minutes after they claim they don't have the video???

But staff member "COLE" claims that there is a video but few minutes later he says he doesn't have the video???

"30 mins video"

Let's conclude this: I got banned IN-GAME after I "KOSed" and until then 15 mins have passed, but the video is 30 mins long?

Only staff member "COLE" immediatley claims that there is a video but few mins after he says that he doesn't have it (but he has seen it, because he banned me??)

And then there is staff member "DRAGON" who firstly claims that he hasn't seen the video but after 11mins he says that he has the video but after another 10-15 mins he claims that he doesn't have the video???

Is this ABUSE?

And also "FEVA" (IGN Alex) says that staff members "FIN" and "DRAGON" had nothing to do with the ban.

And of course whe have them insulting me (I was polite all the time not swearing nor insulting anyone.)

"DRAGON"

About 5-8 mins into the argument he shows up and starts insulting me without even knowing the case!

Racism #1

He(I guess it's he) started insulting my english and I said that is because I speak lot of languages and then he insulted Spanish people.

Making fun of me.

Racism #2 isulting Uganda

#5 "DRAGON" why?

"FIN"

Insulting me and being rude, is this staff material?

"LAW"

Randomly pops in, doesn't know anything about the case( staff material?).

Why?

If this isn't abuse?

"COLE"

Why would staff member say this?
From this I get it like I am some kind of peon and he is the aristocracy, so I must obey him to get unban?

I thought we are all equal?

BONUS

There was one member constantly insulting me and none of the staff members did anything!

"SMOL PHEFF HTE JILLOT"

We are all equal, so it would be fair to demand quick demote for staff members and punishment for players as the same how I was treated by this community  - without explaining myself!

If you don't believe any of this, go to the official Discord server of this community to #chat section.

Do you want these people to be rolemodels of this community?

Immature and not capable of the staff position.

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 1:34 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Scary boy whining that he got banned- I’m terrified of being demoted now. Someone please save me!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 2:10 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

I am pretty sure the 30 minute video wasn't just KoSing every second, my guess is that the guy that had the video of you rule breaking just recorded his gameplay casually for his own safety.  Then he got KoSed and didn't cut the video. He uploaded it uncut and linked it to a staff member that could take a look at it, the staff member most likely got told the points in the video to watch where the rule breaking happened.

It doesn't help your situation crying about it in the discord, if you want to argue your ban go to the ban appeal section of these forums and post your ban appeal and if you have proof to defend yourself that always helps. 

Have a nice day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 2:54 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

1. How can you upload a 30 mins video and show it to someone in 15- 20min?

2. They said it themselves that you cant just ban someone according to clip of a video of you getting killed, staff have to watch the whole video.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 3:10 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Is it modern today to say that arguing with valid arguments is called crying, bc I didnt went to full primitive f*** you mode?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 3:13 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'We are all equal,'     no we're not 😉

btw I feel left out  ....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 3:21 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Equal as persons* not physically

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 3:34 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

What I should be asking is; Did you KOS?

If yes, an appeal on the forum would be the way to go.

I can't read everything that was said on discord (thnx god) so it's kind of hard to judge the conversation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 4:37 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Can you stop bitching now? Apparently you really seem to be obsessed with some staffmembers. Stop whining now and move on. And dont tell us to do our job. If you wanna tell us what to do pay us. Were doing this in our free time and we staff members can act on our own disgression. And if you bitch and whine about THEIR behaviour, then you don´t know me 6 months ago, now fuck off. Stop beeing a keyboard warrior and cry at every single word you don´t like or see as offensive. You waste our and everyones time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 4:58 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

You can act in your own ways, but you can't ABUSE!

Talking about keyboard warriors, firstly didn't swear once, secondly you go full fu*k mode on me.

So you are telling me that arguing is bit*hing?

Oh boy how did you even get on this position?

If I had time I would make a report on you too.

You know there are other people willing to do your job for free, and do it without swearing and more politely (and even be better at it).

From what I see your best argumentative tool is swearing and calling complexes on others?(maybe you should sort out yours?)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 6:26 pm
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

I would like to point out several things. 

1. Staff tried many times to resolve the situation.

2. This ordeal in the discord was an hour long.

3. The photos above.

4. I would get irritated too if I tried relentlessly to explain to someone to make an appeal and they tried just as hard to ignore me.

5. I'd like to point out that even after this ordeal I still was in a private call with McSchrooder explaining to him how to make an appeal.

6. Possibly the final nail in the coffin, The video. We started robbing Mcschrooder however my internet went out so I joined as we were wrapping the robbery up. McSchrooder would not listen to what Elusive told him to do so he was shot. I join back just after.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=guio2Lf7dx4

Not how I wanted to spend an hour of my day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 7:16 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

This has nothing to do with this, can't you read what is this about?

This is how staff abused ban on me, and also you points don't prove anything: 1-2ofc it was so long bc so many ppl were in it, 3 don't see then point 'cuz I did what I said, 4 your opinion, 5 I am not dumb, 6 the video no one has seen yet I got banned.

And let me ask you something Alex, even if I did wrong to you, I didn't took anything from you(you robbed me), what's the point of getting me banned?

Do you feel the urge to make someone get insta ban 'cuz of you?(sadistic?)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 7:40 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Oh I remember this.

We told you in the discord about making an appeal to the ban, I think I even linked you to the website page. Instead you kept on going after Dragon and Cole about how they were being abuse, which in my opinion would be the last thing I would do if I were to be trying to get unbanned. After that you kept saying abuse and racism and such to that. 

Additionally, wasn't Dragon flying on a plane then?

Before you throw my good pal (we've talked like 4 times) Jeff under the bus, he was trying to help you out and get your attention before you made it worse for yourself.  https://gyazo.com/b987ea19616f11eb1378bf681eeabe30. Poor Jeff. You tried.

Once Rawr gave a firm definition of what a base was (which I think yours didn't fall under, I don't recall. Correct me if I'm wrong 🙂 ), you kinda got a bit childish and rude [ https://gyazo.com/0e5478a884e2c26895e16c9f15f87917 ]. Staff aren't here to make your bed and feed you custard. They're like the judges to a cake competition. They're going to tell you what they think about you and your cake and then deconstruct it and give you their thoughts. They deconstructed it  and gave you their thoughts but you didn't seem to want to accept it. I kinda felt like to me you wanted an argument. It felt to me you didn't want to go to the forums to apply for unban. My theory is that you either wanted this to be the way it is for pity points or maybe you wanted to be unbanned sooner. 

Then again, I'm not staff nor what I arguing that day. :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 2:08 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

I've never seen anyone get an explanation. They had VIDEO evidence of you kosing, Whats there to explain? It's simple. Just appeal on the fourms.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 2:15 am
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Firstly video is bullsh*t , its basically a voice record of elusive saying someone killed me while the Alex(one who recorded) was a mile away, and video also doesn't show a back story, so Cole had no reason to instaban me bc it was very suspicious. Calling it totally abuse

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2018 8:40 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: