Notifications
Clear all

GoProBro30 KOS

RGB
 RGB
(@rgb)
Active Member Customer

-Name of Kosser: GoProBro30

- I was at NW Airfield with some players that i helped and we kind of became friends. i was in a hangar then saw a dude running and shooting towards me. I told him Please dont KOS me. But i was already dead. He teamed up with a guy and killed me and my other 4 friends about 10 times 
(no joke) and he wouldnt give us our items back and kos 24/7 . Thing is i worked so hard for my items. Then just a random person doesnt follow the rules and ruins my fun. I don't even feel like playing.

- Chernarus roleplay 1

- Dont have his profile but his unturned name was GoProBro30. I dont have any evidence. My luck is so bad, 5 minutes before i got killed wouldnt my software record because i had little space left on my Drive. i got so pissed off.

But i do have alot of witnesses such as Rektified, Abdullah Tulpog, Clockworker. These guys also got Kossed by this guy

I hope he gets banned. and if the evidence is not enought atleast i can get some of my items back. Like i said i worked super hard for them and i dont wanna ruin the fun i had in that because some random dude just came in and broke the rules and got my stuff for FREE

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2017 5:40 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

If you can get people to vouch here that'd greatly help!

Also if any of the witnesses manages to grab his steam profile I can ban him:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2017 3:43 pm
RGB
 RGB
(@rgb)
Active Member Customer

Oh okay, thanks. What about the items?

is there any way i could get them back. i have a screenshot of what i had 5 minutes before i died

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2017 4:37 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

yeah sure

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2017 6:48 pm
Share: