Doron.Moar123 Admit...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Doron.Moar123 Admitting to Revenge Kos

Fin Richards
(@fin)

I'm not sure if this'll work but i am reporting Doron for admitting to Revenge KoS in chat. You choose what happens with this but i'm not expecting much as there is little evidence.

Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2017 9:28 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

He really didnt even admit to revenge KoS there. All he said was "that was for kosing me earlier"

And you get the feeling straight away that its revenge KoS and type "REVENGE KOS" in all caps. I mean he could have KoSed, but he couldve done many other things than that aswell, example robbed him/raided him/stole something etc...

You dont have to start blaming him straight away.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2017 12:41 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: DaymBlock

He really didnt even admit to revenge KoS there. All he said was "that was for kosing me earlier"

And you get the feeling straight away that its revenge KoS and type "REVENGE KOS" in all caps. I mean he could have KoSed, but he couldve done many other things than that aswell, example robbed him/raided him/stole something etc...

You dont have to start blaming him straight away.

unfortunately i never screenshotted the part after but it's him apologizing for kos. it sucks i never screenshotted it but i'm trying everything in my power to get this fucker banned so i'm showing every bit of evidence i can get my hands on to bring him down

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2017 2:49 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

From what I can see in his report, it was after they'd already initiated another attempt to kill them so it wasn't so much as revenge as self defense.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2017 9:10 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Anyway, apologies for the double post but there isn't enough evidence to ban them as it stands. I will keep my eyes peeled for any more reports about him the future however.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2017 9:21 pm
Share: