Denny/Rusty Offline...

Notifications
Clear all

Denny/Rusty Offline Raiding [Whitelisted]

Page 2 / 3
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

I know but I wasn't informed they had a special set of rules I had no way of knowing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:31 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

I know but I wasn't informed they had a special set of rules I had no way of knowing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:32 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Didn't mean to post that 3 times

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:33 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

If you're going to apply to something, you should definitely look into it. There's a big forum section under the Whitelisted section called Rules, if you can't take a second to check it out, I don't think you're the right fit for this kind of server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:43 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

I don't know how I missed it and I really am sorry if I would have saw them I would have read them it just never came to mind that they might have made certain rules for this server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:53 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

I feel I'm perfectly fit i made a mistake and have admitted to that but other than this screw up I have done nothing wrong on this server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:55 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Wait so since I was unwhitelisted can I reapply and read the rules this time?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:24 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

"Please make sure you have read and understand the rules before applying."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:25 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

So since I was unwhitelisted Can I reapply?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:31 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I do feel like Dolan is genuinely sorry, but reading the rules was required before applying. From what he's saying I don't think his intentions were to break any rules. The only concern I have is the mindset of raiding everything you see just for the loot inside. Idk, I'm not a big fan of the offline raiding rule either but it's the only thing I can think of to stop massive raids going on. Having a mindset where you only raid certain things for specific reasons (maybe a rival clan) is what I think most people have on the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:31 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

thank you for understanding, but can I reapply?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:41 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

No need to re-apply, already saw your first application 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:16 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

I know but now it says I'm not whitelisted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:20 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

Punishments must be dealt to show that the whitelisted server is different from others but I also believe that you are actually sorry so I say give him a suspension for a week or a few, not a ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 9:27 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Lol this is ridiculous, The rules were updated for a reason Nylex... He needs to be banned even if sorry he has also been Fail RP'ing, whitelisted server was made to not tolerate mistakes and to be banned, and he should be if he truly is sorry he can write a ban appeal. It's not really fun losing hours of work due to someone who applies to something this serious and doesn't read the F**king rules...............

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 12:40 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: