Notifications
Clear all

Denny/Rusty Offline Raiding [Whitelisted]

Page 1 / 3
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

So this morning a very groggy Staggs wanted me to get on to look at an issue he was having. So I did and I found out the NCR base got raided, heavily even though noone of the NCR were on.

I think most staff know about this, however I found a ural there with a generator in the back, and used that to find out who it was, I think the screenshots provide the proper evidence.

I believe the NCR can provide the before and after pictures/recordings

At the bottom are the pictures and the steam ID's

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242517938
http://steamcommunity.com/id/amanramola

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 12:09 am
gsop reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Perhaps before someone can join whitelisted, there should be an interview or something like that. Or a heavier staff presence..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 12:11 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

I would also like to say he probably raided the INN base. He refused to admit to it, but he had explosives and detonators when I logged in, and was inside of a freshly raided INN base with all the loot still on the ground. I was on about 15 minutes before then, and the base was in perfect condition.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 12:29 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Once again, I never knew there were certain rules for the whitelist servers I never took the time to make sure,I'm sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 12:54 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Posted by: DolanDuck

Once again, I never knew there were certain rules for the whitelist servers I never took the time to make sure,I'm sorry

Read the rules before you join something

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 12:56 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Can confirm his screenshots, was on aswell to witness the conversation.

@DolanDuck Well theres a reason theyre "whitelisted". Not reading rules even makes it worse, its substencial to know what to do and what not to. Not knowing youre breaking a rule doesn´t protect from punishement.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 12:56 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Also, Nylex if you have the time I would to talk to you over discord discussing the situation more in depth 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 12:58 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

I have plenty of evidence if needed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:00 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Also, Nylex if you have the time I would to talk to you over discord discussing the situation more in depth 

Wait, you want to talk to Nylex about it, after you broke the rules and ruined several people their hours of work? Also you have been Fail-RP'ing, and so has you friend.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 1:03 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Fail role playing in what way?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:07 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Fail role playing in what way?

You both have been asking and telling stuff from out of game, your friend asked Pimpcane if he knew where opti was. I can keep going but can't really be arsed. You are not fit for this server.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 1:09 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Yes but this was on the public servers I rarely ever try to rp on the public servers because if I try Just get robbed or kosed today was the first time I saw you on the whitelist servers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:20 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Also I know what I have done is wrong but it still be nice to actually talk to nylex to talk about this and a couple of other things

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:25 am
Spooky
(@spooky)
Active Member Customer

I can also be witness to the screenshots as I was there talking with him. Anyone who has been WHITELISTED to a rp server needs to look at all the rules. Whitelist have special rules that apply to them as this one is serious rp. It is not our fault if u did not read the rules nor u didnt know there were such rules.

~Spooky/Lord Senpai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:26 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

I know but I wasn't informed they had a special set of rules I had no way of knowing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:31 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: