Admin Juan Estrada ...

Notifications
Clear all

Admin Juan Estrada Abuse Report

Magic Lawnmower
(@magic-lawnmower)
New Member Customer

-Name of player/admin you are reporting - Juan Estrada
-What happened/why you are reporting the person - Tp'd my friend 3 times, abusing in a base, teleported to me and robbed me with his team, fake teaming, taunting us to raid his base.
-State what server this happened on - Chernarus RP
-If you can provide any other info (offenders steam profile, video, screenshots etc.) that is very very helpful! - Im on a mac so i cant record :|, but my friend BOOTY KING is the one he tp'd to and he saw his base, you can ask him

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 8:12 pm
Dolan reacted
Magic Lawnmower
(@magic-lawnmower)
New Member Customer

Update: He banned 2 of my friends BOOTY KING and Wafflez for tping out after the raid, he said that he was counter raiding(even though the raid was over) and said they combat logged. He abuses in modded armor for the people that are in his group

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 8:48 pm
Dolan reacted
Magic Lawnmower
(@magic-lawnmower)
New Member Customer

Update: he said he didnt abuse in the base

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 8:55 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

dolan,fin,cubic and i spawn admin gear because we actually rp you fucking mongoloid and ive known dolan for awhile he isnt that stupid to tp to someone and rob them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2018 11:37 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hello, can you recall what time this happened? (& timezone) so I can check the logs and find out what happened? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2018 4:10 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Law

dolan,fin,cubic and i spawn admin gear because we actually rp you fucking mongoloid and ive known dolan for awhile he isnt that stupid to tp to someone and rob them

You spawn items to RP?

Also, absolutely no need for the disrespect. OP was not rude in any way to you or Dolan, he was simply reporting a player and stating what happened.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2018 4:10 pm
Share: