KOS Spec-Ops Santa ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KOS Spec-Ops Santa and lousse aardvark something he left after KOS'ing me so i couldnt get his name

Inblact
(@inblact)

-Name of player/admin you are reporting Spec Ops Santa And Louisse Aardvark didnt catch his name

-What happened/why you are reporting the person So i'm at williams right so this guy starts shooting at me which attracts zombies and i try to kill the zombies but he decides to shotgun me bringing me down to 7 health allowing in turn a zombie to kill me so i tp to my friend run back and say dude dude i come in peace dont kill let me have my styuff so i got to my stuff and find my nightraider and my sword gone so i run up stairs saying hey dude give me my weapons back this is when louisse aardvark kills me and i didnt get a screen shot after that i respawn and am trying to figure out how to get back up to williams when low and beghold i get shot up by mister fucking spec ops santa

-State what server this happened on This happened on the chernarus survival roleplay server not whitelisted

-If you can provide any other info (offenders steam profile, video, screenshots etc.) that is very very helpful!I had the damn  screenshot i just cant fuckin figure out how to get it on here i hope this is enough

Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2018 12:22 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

We understand your frustration but I greatly apologise for not being able to accept this report. If next time you could try and get some decent recording software we would be able to take the correct actions but for the meanwhile we'll keep a strict lookout for the reported players to make sure they don't do any sneaky business again, thanks -fin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2018 5:52 pm
Share: