action begin 4;30

Notifications
Clear all

action begin 4;30

joonieee
(@joonieee)
Eminent Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158419020     http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeadShot2102/   that masacre was pointless. we were tped there only becouse we wanted to know where is that hidden waterbase they were talking about and we didnt wanted to raid some small shitty base which wasnt underwater.I know i had this smaw but friends told me "dont do it dont do it" and it was looking like nothing is going to happen and we will go away in few minutes. we were looking at their base only becouse that was base of kossers who are kossing everyone all around this server but we knew that trying to raid was pointless becouse they were aimed at us and there is no way we could do anything. So we wanted to go away but they killed my friend. and that "lets raid them cmon" if someone has problems understanding some things was of course irony but when mikasa got killed everything changed.                                                                                                                                                                            in my opinion we in same part prowocated them by staying too long near they base and by picking the smaw. but they shotted the hell faster than they should. mikasa was definietly guy with no big weapon to deal with them and taking him down wasnt in any point good for them becouse he couldnt do anything to their base and shotting and killing him is illogical. i understand if i will be guy to get killled that first and becouse i was aiming with smaw okey they might be scared at this point but killing mikasa?
i really dont know what to think about first part but at the and when i saw that they are doing too much and it should be stopped i was trying to be friendly as much as it is possible you saw on video that I WASNT DANGEROUS FOR THEM SO KILLING ME IS BAD but everything what i got was .shot. in. the. face. several. times. we are pissed that they kossed us yesterday too. i think dont ban yet but give them warning to not shoot that fast and for me the only situation with killing us should be like this  1- me picking smaw 2- me getting on safe position (in case i will not unfortunaly kill my friend) 3 me lieing (to get shot more accurate) 4- me aiming like 2 sec (they will be sure that im gonna fire) 5- they kill me        but that what they did was just strange

Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2017 9:31 pm
Share: