Abusive admin.

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Abusive admin.

krille030
(@krille030)
Eminent Member Customer

I wrote a whole god dang book but for some reason the site crashed when I wrote this so I am just going to get to the point.

I asked Delta for a shop and even applied this was like one week ago I asked the first time when I found out about Delta giving away shops if you apply, He never responded to mine, I asked him on discord he answered but then ignored me when I asked "Can I get a shop on CanadaRP" next day I actually met him on the server I was so exited to talk to him and maybe get a shop. He ignored me.. and lots of people asking questions to him, he ignored them. Then the new SZ came yesterday, I wrote this -Week 16 Wednesday- there was a race I failed all three rounds but every fail was just annoying. First I didn't know about avoiding the island when driving the boat, I got kicked out of the vehicle, Then Delta actually told me to stay away from land I did but suddenly a guy drives exacly next to land, IT WAS TURNED OFF THIS TIME? Last round aka the third round I drove and I was exacly at finish line! But there were boats blocking the gate to win, I got pushed by a rival into a boat and then I glitched out and got my boat and the boat blocking the way with me... the guy drove past and won. I got pissed cause I tried to explain to Delta the situation... He ignored me the whole day, I finally applied for a shop for the new SZ cause his helper Pein told me to, I explained that Delta is ignoring me and a lot of people constantly he told me to apply for the new SZ, I did next day after 24 hours I see people after me and some before me answered but not mine... I went on discord to tell Pein that I've had enough of being ignored by an admin. Then I fighted with Pein a little and then Delta came on he said that he saw the report cause Pein told him to check it out. He said "You are too pushy, no shop for you" Ofcourse I was pushy yesterday cause I tried to get Delta to listen to me for once. I then criticized Delta and guess what. He took off the ability to chat on the discord so I couldn't speak with him or anyone else. I told him he was an abusive admin on shit post, He took a screenshot and posted in the chat and said "memes" many of the guys found that joke funny I couldn't defend my self so I decided to make this report. If you have readt all this thank you for reading this I appreciate it 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2017 8:58 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

ok so you are now reporting an admin because he was doing something at the time when you and everyone else asksed for stuff, you were punching him trying to get his attention as you said yourself. and because you didnt get a shop within the first 24 hours after your apply he is also ignoring you?? seriously he has a life too you know, he cant be on 24/7 and do admin stuff all that time, he has 5 servers and a clan he has to take care of so please stop disrespecting him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2017 9:04 pm
Delta
(@delta)

Aight ill start at the.. wel start. 1st of all, i wrote it down clearly many many times how to get a shop from me. Now you did that, by sending me a DM, last monday. DM's <-- evidence that we talked. You said you needed a shop 5 min after i replied (see i replied). After that, i read that message but you might imagine i got alot of other dm's. But i did react to you. Then in-game, you said again 'delta delta delta i want a shop' <-- like that for about 10 min. theres 3 ways to get a shop. 1. come to my office on SZ, and ask for a talk. 2. DM me on discord. 3. post a tread. <-- see theres no number 4 saying screaming in chat, i simply dont respond to it, as it is 10 people typing AND screaming my name at the same time, its not doable. That why i didnt respond to that. so your: "He ignored me.. and lots of people asking questions to him, he ignored them. "  is sort of correct. i answer to small thing like, where is the SZ, but not, can i get a shop. That maybe why it looked like i ignored you. To end the shop part, theres 7 places in the SZ right now. 1. i gave to a previous owner, another 1 i gave to pein, also a previous shop owner. and the third one went to parahuman, a guy from my clan who has been on the waiting list for a shop for weeks, but i kept forgetting him. Now you might notice 2 out of 3 people that got a shop are from my clan. Now is theres one thing i get really angry about, is people suggesting i give my team advantages at stuff like this. Ive been an admin on Brainz! for a year, sometimes i found a teammate hacking, sometimes he was also a good friend. I told him 'get the fuck out of my clan, you are dead to me' banned him from Brainz! and DBMG. I dont tolerate shit, and no-one gets unfair advantages from me. That why i think i have been admin on so much servers. I hope you can theres no abuse in there, and no hating towards you at all. Only thing i could say about myself, is that i could have said, 'wait im busy' but that wouldnt have helped you any further i think. 

Off to the boat raced. Thanks to dan, i could give boat raced, i did a public announcement ( wrote in chat boat race, tpa) and gave everyone a boat. Fair chances, you guys started. 1st race you stranded, cuz no vehicles in SZ was on, bad luck, better luck next time. 2nd race, as you said, you got hit by another guy. Its. A. Freaking. Race. they all wanna win, and its a race in unturned for christ sake, ofc its glitchy as hell. Anyways, you lost that, and blame me, how, how is that my fault. But ok, on to the third race, honestly didnt know you were in this one, but fine. I was following you guys in freecam, and the guy that won was leading the whole race, from that start. Now yes, he did get stuck at the finish, i moved a boat so he could win (it was stuck in the 1x1 gap under bridge). Still, that wasnt even you, cuz he got out, straight to me and up to my office, where i gave him the prize. I honestly dont know why i wrote a 4th part of the hobbit trilogy just to explain you lost at a race, cant blame me for that. 

Now, you said you fought with pein a little. I get that, i told pein to stop acting for me sometimes, cuz he tends to do that. But thats between you and him. Now you said people before and after you got shops./replies "wrong, fake news". 1 guy already had it, pein got it after it, and para. All three i already promised a shop to, since they previous shop owners/on the waiting list very long. I helped one guy, to give him back gear from KOS. I dont keep a list, who yelled delta the first, i just cant. I run 3  clans, and 5 servers my self ,and I do this cuz i absosuletly love these servers, and nylex, and the staff. next to that i love helping people, i made around 200 custom logos for my clan mates and random people for free, cuz i like to help. you know Obi? i made him a banner, cuz he needed one. I like to help people. But when it looks like this: SPAM, im just done, im not helping you at that moment. thats why i didnt help you yet, you spammed too much, and i had kos stuff about you, so thats why i wont give you a shop, cuz youll be selling people back their own gear.

I wrote this whole thing to get rid of any thaught about admin abuse, cuz is BS, dont over. I hope i made it clear.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2017 9:27 pm
Tonyscorp reacted
Delta
(@delta)

Also, thanks for bothering me with this on my birthday, great gift, thanks alot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2017 9:29 pm
Tonyscorp reacted
krille030
(@krille030)
Eminent Member Customer

Piss off Pein... you are annoying af.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2017 9:35 pm
krille030
(@krille030)
Eminent Member Customer

1st. Never kosed on Canada that's bullshit

2nd. I'd never scam or sell back sonsonens gear?!

3rd I didn't know it was your B-day

4th Happy b-day

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2017 9:39 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

who said you kosed????

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2017 9:39 pm
krille030
(@krille030)
Eminent Member Customer

Delta did but lets leave this now. I'll mark this as solved. Thanks for taking your time Pein and Delta.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2017 9:50 pm
Share: