Abusive admin.

Notifications
Clear all

Abusive admin.

krille030
(@krille030)
Eminent Member Customer

I wrote a whole god dang book but for some reason the site crashed when I wrote this so I am just going to get to the point.

I asked Delta for a shop and even applied this was like one week ago I asked the first time when I found out about Delta giving away shops if you apply, He never responded to mine, I asked him on discord he answered but then ignored me when I asked "Can I get a shop on CanadaRP" next day I actually met him on the server I was so exited to talk to him and maybe get a shop. He ignored me.. and lots of people asking questions to him, he ignored them. Then the new SZ came yesterday, I wrote this -Week 16 Wednesday- there was a race I failed all three rounds but every fail was just annoying. First I didn't know about avoiding the island when driving the boat, I got kicked out of the vehicle, Then Delta actually told me to stay away from land I did but suddenly a guy drives exacly next to land, IT WAS TURNED OFF THIS TIME? Last round aka the third round I drove and I was exacly at finish line! But there were boats blocking the gate to win, I got pushed by a rival into a boat and then I glitched out and got my boat and the boat blocking the way with me... the guy drove past and won. I got pissed cause I tried to explain to Delta the situation... He ignored me the whole day, I finally applied for a shop for the new SZ cause his helper Pein told me to, I explained that Delta is ignoring me and a lot of people constantly he told me to apply for the new SZ, I did next day after 24 hours I see people after me and some before me answered but not mine... I went on discord to tell Pein that I've had enough of being ignored by an admin. Then I fighted with Pein a little and then Delta came on he said that he saw the report cause Pein told him to check it out. He said "You are too pushy, no shop for you" Ofcourse I was pushy yesterday cause I tried to get Delta to listen to me for once. I then criticized Delta and guess what. He took off the ability to chat on the discord so I couldn't speak with him or anyone else. I told him he was an abusive admin on shit post, He took a screenshot and posted in the chat and said "memes" many of the guys found that joke funny I couldn't defend my self so I decided to make this report. If you have readt all this thank you for reading this I appreciate it 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2017 8:58 pm
Share: